Best Concrete Hand Chisels
Construction is a dirty and difficult job. It takes strength, patience, and skill to get the job done right. One of the most important tools needed for construction is concrete hand chisels. These work wonders in cutting through any tough material including brick or stone. A good sturdy set will last years if properly taken care of which makes them worth every penny spent on them! In this article, we will go over some of the best chisels available on Amazon as well as what you should look for when shopping around for your perfect set.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Concrete Hand Chisels
Besides the top 3 list, there are a lot more different options out there. Let’s take a look at our complete list of the best concrete hand chisels.
5 Best Concrete Hand Chisels
1. MAXPOWER 3PCS Chisel Set
- Point Chisel, Overall length 11inch/30cm, Forged construction for strength and durability
- Flat Chisel, Overall length 11inch/30cm, Blade Width 3cm, Multiple forged cold chisel with precision ground cutting edge
- Brick Chisel, Overall length 8inch/22cm, Blade Width 10cm, Hardened and tempered chisel blade suit for removing, cutting, breaking from brick, mason, tile, concrete etc
- Made of heat treated Cr-V Steel, Forged construction for strength and durability
- Mason chisel with thickness and wide handguard, prevent slipping and absorbs vibrations
2. KURUI 3lb Sledge Hammer & Flat Chisel with Hand Protection
- WIDELY USED FOR VARIOUS TASKS – This mini rock hammer and flat head masonry chisel set is very useful in the fields of geological prospecting, hand carving, breaking stones, masonry and simple garden repairing projects and can help you finish your work easily and perfectly.
- SUPERIOR HIGH-CARBON STEEL – Both the crack hammer and stone chisel are made of premium high-carbon steel, which is super strong and durable, making these masonry tools strong enough to withstand years of heavy-duty work. The handles of the sledgehammer and the sharp flat head chisel are covered with high-quality TPR to prevent slipping and reduce shocking.
- HEAVY DUTY MASONRY CHISEL – The sharp flat head of this chisel can help you finish your work efficiently when processing marble, stone, tiles, concretes and bricks. What’s more, the wide hand guard on the handle of the tile chisel is specially designed to protect your hand from getting hurt during working.
- STRONG & STURDY SLEDGEHAMMER – The sledge hammer consists of a 3lb hammer head and a 14-inch-long anti-slip handle, which ensures the perfect balance and higher efficiency when working. The handle contains a bar made of glass fiber that helps reduce shocking and vibrating when hitting, thus reducing fatigue.
- INCLUDED – One high-strength sledgehammer and one sharp and heavy-duty masonry chisel, both made of premium high-carbon steel that’s strong and durable for years of use.
3. KOTTO 2 Pack Heavy Duty 12-Inch Chisels Set With Hand Protection
- Made from heat-treated forged alloy steel to ensure quality and durability.
- Soft handguard with ergonomic design; Shock-absorb handle and hand protector provide great protections from overstrikes and missed hits, ensure an easy and precise cut.
- Product size: Length: 12 in (30 cm); blade width: 1 in (2.5 cm); weight: 1.5 lb (0.68 kg)
- KOTTO heavy-duty masonry chisel is perfect for cutting/splitting/demolishing/carving/scaling/breaking/hounding brick, masonry, concrete and more.
- Heat treated CRV Steel: high hardness, high strength, high durability
4. Finder 12-Inch Heavy Duty Flat Chisel with Hand Protection
- This package including 1 pcs flat chisel. Package including 2 pcs flat chisels (search B098QNR6CL). Sharpened and thickened flat end made of heat treated chrome-vanadium steel CRV steel（better than high carbon steel ). With high hardness, high strength, high durability, and resists rust and corrosion.
- The soft handguard with ergonomic design, it can help protect from oversrtike and anti-slip, shock-absorb. The comfortable grip and big plate hand protection against glancing blows or missed hits.
- Shock-absorb soft rubber cover handle is non-slip. Easy to do heavy duty works and get precise cut.
- Applicable for metalworking and masonry, Ideal for cutting and splitting hard stone, brick, concrete and more. Total Length: 12 in (30.5 cm), Handle Length: 5.4 in (13.8 cm), The Length of Chisel Rod: 6.4 in (16.3 cm), The Diameter of Chisel End: 3/4 in (1.9 cm), Weight: 1.4 lbs (0.65 kg).
5. Mayhew Select 35705 2-1/4-by-7-3/4-Inch Handguarded Chisel
- Used in a multitude of masonry applications, from brick to stone to concrete
- Allows for specific cuts, sizes and scores
- Different cutting edge lengths providethe perfect sized tool for the perfect finished look
- Shot-blasted finish
Mayhew’s handguarded tools offer a larger, protective handguard at the striking end, allowing for more confident, powerful use. Designed for use in masonry applications including cutting, sizing, and scoring brick, stone and concrete. A hard plastic, ergonomic handle allows the user to firmly grip the tool for precision, comfort and shock absorbance.
Picking a concrete hand chisel will not be difficult anymore. Take the right tool and work smart, that’s all we want from you.