Best Power Circular Saws
A power circular saw is a type of saw that uses a spinning blade to cut through wood, metal, or other materials. This article will show you the best circular saws on the market which can be used for tasks such as cutting lumber, trimming drywall, and more. Read on to learn more about these tools!
The benefits of using a power circular saw are that it’s quicker than using an electric hand drill and they’re cheaper than hiring someone who owns one. Some disadvantages include making sure you have enough room in your workshop for storage, not being able to use them outside (unless plugged into an extension cord), and needing to be careful when operating near exposed wiring. The blades need sharpening every once in a while.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Power Circular Saws
Now that you have seen the top 3 list. If you still want to explore more and see what other options are available, take a look at our complete list.
10 Best Power Circular Saws List
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51° bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility
- Safety lock/guarded trigger and power-on indicator minimize accidental starts
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is among the lightest saws in its class (8.8 lbs.)
- Electric brake of the corded circular saw stops the blade after trigger is released
- 15 amp motor of the compact circular saw delivers power for even the toughest applications
- 57degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree
- Depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 inch
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge
- Power - Brushless motor of DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw provides 5500RPM maintaining speed under load
- Runtime - The cordless circular saw provides 330 crosscuts in 2x4 (pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4-inch blade of the compact circular saw provides 2-9/16-inch cutting capacity at 90 degrees
- Ease of Use - Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees for increased versatility
- [SMALL FOR A REASON] Quick, more efficient cuts and you can take it with you when you don’t want to lug a big saw around
- [EZ-SET DEPTH GAUGE] The lever lets you go from 0-45 degree bevel settings with quick adjustment
- [MADE FOR LUMBER] Excellent depth-of-cut for slicing up to 2" stock lumber. Cut 2x4s in a single pass. It also cuts metal, tile, and plastic
- [SEE THE CUT] Left-sided blade optimization gives you a clear line of sight on anything you’re cutting
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- High-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient Brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Electronic brake which helps stop the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- Integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 6, 000 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 610 crosscuts per charge in 2x4 spf lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 spf lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: The handles of this power tool are lined with a rubber mold. This increases friction between your hands and the tool, improving handling in most conditions
- TRANSPARENT LOWER GUARD: The polyurethane blade guard is clear, so you can get maximum visibility on your work while you make your cuts
- ADJUSTABLE BEVEL: You can adjust the foot of this cordless circular saw up to 50 degrees to cut at a variety of angles for different applications
- EXTRA SIDE HANDLE gives you improved control. Its location on the left side of the tool gives you greater visibility over your cuts while you work
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The circular saw works with Ryobi’s 18 Volt batteries. These battery models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108 (Batteries not included)
- VERSATILE 5-1/2 IN. BLADE – Fast-cutting blade is ideal for a range of DIY tasks.
- VARIABLE-SPEED TRIGGER – For enhanced control over every job.
- ANGLED CUTS – Bevel detents at 45 and 90 degrees for angled cuts.
- TOOL-FREE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT – For quick and easy adjustments without extra tools.
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE – Swap out the blade without extra tools.
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw has up to 47% more power vs the DCS575**
- Uses a 7-1/4-inch cordless circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16-inch at a 90 degree bevel.
- The compact circular saw has the maximum bevel capacity of 57 degree with bevel stops at 22.5 degree and 45 degree
- Electric brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
We thrive to make life easier for all the handymen out there. Pick a suitable circular saw and start working on your project.
Last update on 2023-03-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API