A power circular saw is a type of saw that uses a spinning blade to cut through wood, metal, or other materials. This article will show you the best circular saws on the market which can be used for tasks such as cutting lumber, trimming drywall, and more. Read on to learn more about these tools!
The benefits of using a power circular saw are that it’s quicker than using an electric hand drill and they’re cheaper than hiring someone who owns one. Some disadvantages include making sure you have enough room in your workshop for storage, not being able to use them outside (unless plugged into an extension cord), and needing to be careful when operating near exposed wiring. The blades need sharpening every once in a while.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Power Circular Saws
Now that you have seen the top 3 list. If you still want to explore more and see what other options are available, take a look at our complete list.
10 Best Power Circular Saws List
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51° bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility
- Safety lock/guarded trigger and power-on indicator minimize accidental starts
- 5-1/2" Circular Saw
- 1-11/16" depth of cut
- Fast Cuts
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built in L.E.D lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2 to 1/2 inches at 90 degree) and bevel capacity (0 degree to 56 degree) with positive stops at 22.5 degree and 45 degree
- 1 year warranty
- 13 Amp motor for more power and performance than the SKIL 5380
- 15% weight reduction vs. SKIL 5380, reduces user fatigue
- 51-Degree bevel with positive stops for great cut capacity
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Improved dust blower keeps line of cut free of sawdust
- POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT brushless motor provides optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- HIGH MANEUVERABILITY with its lightweight and compact design
- QUICKLY ADJUST the bevel capacity from 0 - 50° with the tool-free bevel lever
- CONVENIENT STORAGE on the jobsite with the built-in rafter hook
- ADDED SAFETY: Electric brake quickly stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Brushless motor of DEWALT circular saw allows you to cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4-inch OSB using DCB205 battery (sold separately)
- The cordless circular saw has the removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- The compact circular saw has a hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2-inch finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- Robust circular saw design features a 15 Amp motor for cuts up to 2-7/16 In. at 90°, and is only 10.2 Lbs. in weight. Die-cast magnesium footplate for unmatched durabiltiy and flatness.
- Saw hook — convenient saw storage between cuts. 56° bevel capacity
- Bosch-exclusive bevel louvers direct blower output to clear away dust. Optimized sight lines for unmatched visibility.
- Anti-snag lower guard - provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces. High-contrast bevel and depth scales - for greater accuracy. High strength and lightweight magnesium upper guard.
- Soft grip handle - for added comfort. Heavy-duty 22 amp switch. Removable end cap — easy, re-useable brushes. Spindle lock - for quick and easy blade change.
- [SMALL FOR A REASON] Quick, more efficient cuts and you can take it with you when you don’t want to lug a big saw around
- [EZ-SET DEPTH GAUGE] The lever lets you go from 0-45 degree bevel settings with quick adjustment
- [MADE FOR LUMBER] Excellent depth-of-cut for slicing up to 2" stock lumber. Cut 2x4s in a single pass. It also cuts metal, tile, and plastic
- [SEE THE CUT] Left-sided blade optimization gives you a clear line of sight on anything you’re cutting
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- Power - Brushless motor of DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw provides 5500RPM maintaining speed under load
- Runtime - The cordless circular saw provides 330 crosscuts in 2x4 (pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4-inch blade of the compact circular saw provides 2-9/16-inch cutting capacity at 90 degrees
- Ease of Use - Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees for increased versatility
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is among the lightest saws in its class (8.8 lbs.)
- Electric brake of the corded circular saw stops the blade after trigger is released
- 15 amp motor of the compact circular saw delivers power for even the toughest applications
- 57degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree
- Depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 inch
We thrive to make life easier for all the handymen out there. Pick a suitable circular saw and start working on your project.
Last update on 2023-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API