There are a few different types of pliers, but slip-joint pliers are the most popular. These versatile tools can be used for everything from wiring to cutting metal and even removing nails from wood. Slip joint pliers come in two styles: standard and long nose. The main difference is that long nose slip-joint pliers have a longer reach than standard ones, which makes them easier to use on small projects like electronics or jewelry work.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Slip-Joint Pliers
If you still can’t make up your mind, then go ahead and take a look at our complete list of slip-join pliers.
10 Best Slip-Joint Pliers Set
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: Multi-zone bi-material grips of pliers set
- STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Pliers are made from drop-forged steel
- PRECISION MACHINED JAWS: For secure gripping and holding of CRAFTSMAN pliers
- TIGHT GRIP: Slip-resistant tongue and groove pliers
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Oil-resistant, double-dipped grips provide comfort
- DURABLE: Drop-forged steel construction for strength and durability
- FIT IN TIGHT SPACES: Low profile design allows tools to fit into tights spaces
- INCLUDES: 8 in. and 12 in. pliers
- Constructed from durable nickel chromium steel; induction-hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer. Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue. Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Variable-size jaws are a flexible solution for most household needs.
- All pliers meet or exceed ANSI specification.
- 10" and 8" Heavy Duty Groove Joint Pliers Set made of drop forged steel
- UNIVERSAL PLIERS DESIGN - Adjust pliers to groove width and pliers lock into place
- NON SLIP GRIP - Greater leverage with non slip grip
- PRECISION MILLED JAWS - Better grip that lasts longer
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - We guarantee these pliers for life
- [Two positions] slip-joint pliers switch between two different jaw positions to tackle more jobs
- [Strong jaw Grip] induction-hardened angled teeth give tradesmen increased gripping power on any surface
- [Rivet joint assembly] slip-joint built with a solid rivet assembly won’t separate under heavy load
- [Professional strength] chrome vanadium steel body has the strength and durability for professional challenges
- [Incredible access] 6-inch Pliers fit into confined areas but have the jaw capacity to get the job done
- Country of Origin:United States
- Package length:6.9"
- Package width:2.55"
- Package height:0.95"
- Weight: Approx. 6.5 oz (165 g)
- 2 Position adjustment slip joint pliers
- Heavy duty drop forged CRV hardened steel
- Ergonomic Grip Handle
- Extra strong teeth
- Lifetime Warranty - We guarantee all Edward Tools for life
- Machine ground and polished jaws
- Ergonomic cushion grip handles for comfort and control
- Drop forged alloy steel construction
- Universal 3-zone jaws grip multiple shapes and cleanly shear wire
- Nut and bolt fastener allows fine‐tuning of operating tension
- Slim, nonslip grips provide comfort and control without adding bulk
- Stout build outperforms competitive models by reducing bending and twisting for a superior grip
- Made in USA
It is necessary to pick premium quality pliers, to get a satisfying outcome. Take the right chisel and start your tiles job now.
Last update on 2022-12-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API