We want to share with you the best shop dust collectors that will help you keep your workplace healthy. There are many types of dust collectors out there on the market but not all of them work well for a variety of reasons. In this article, we’ll be covering some of the best options so please stay tuned!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Shop Dust Collectors
Now that you have seen our top 3 list. Let’s take a look at the complete list of the best shop dust collectors.
10 Best Shop Dust Collectors List
- 5.7-amp brushed motor combined with the 6-inch impeller moves up to 660 cubic feet of air per minute
- 4-inch dust port allows for connection to your favorite woodworking tools
- Compact design includes an onboard carrying handle for easy storage and transportation
- Measures in at 34.25 x 13 x 14.2 inches in size with a weight of 17 pounds
- Features lockable swivel casters, an optional wall mount, a 12-gallon 5-micron zippered collection bag, and a two-year warranty
- Motor: 1 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, prewired 110V
- Motor amp draw: 9A/4.5A
- Air suction capacity: 800 CFM
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 microns
- Portable base size: 15-3/4" x 39-3/4"
- Powder coated paint
- Bag volume: 5.4 cubic feet
- Static pressure: 10.1-Inch. Interior Hose Diameter (In.) - 6
- Air suction capacity: Approximately 1,280 CFM
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 Microns
- Circulate up to 1,300 cubic feet of air per minute
- Attach up to two tools at a time with the dual 4-inch air inlets
- Vertical collection bag holds up to 50 gallons of dust
- 14-amp motor rotates the 10-inch steel impeller up to 3450 RPM
- Includes mobile base with four swivel casters for easy mobility
- 2-Stage Filtration: Includes a static cotton medium efficiency filter (cleanable) and an H11 HEPA high-efficiency filter, which can filter more than 95% of 0.3μm particles.
- 8H Timer Settings: Built-in timer settings for 1H, 2H, 4H, and 8H will shut off automatically at the end of the designated time, cleaning the air while you're away.
- Four Working Modes: Built-in HI mode, MID mode, LO mode, and AUTO mode (Automatic sensor sensing air quality, automatic identification of switching gears).
- Easy to Use: Built-in IF remote controller and filter replace reminder function. Easily hang it from the ceiling with hooks and chains. Easy to carry with flip-up handle.
- Tool Warranty: 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service, and 90 days money-back guarantee.
- 1-horsepower motor, 120 or 240V, prewired at 120V, 7 amp at 110V, 3.5 amp at 240V
- Features window to gauge how much dust is in bag and bottom zipper for easy dust disposal
- Single 4-inch intake hole
- 2.5 Micron bag has 2 cubic feet capacity
- 44-inch height with bag inflated
- INCLUDES: 3-Speed Air Filtration System with remote, inner/ outer micron filters, and mounting hardware (no tools required)
- FILTERS: 5-micron outer filter removes larger dust particles, while the 1-micron inner filter catches the rest, eliminating 99% of airborne particulates
- CFM SPEED: Offers 3 different air flow speed variations at a rate of 300, 350 or 400 cubic feet per minute
- INFRARED REMOTE CONTROLLER: Allows you to change the speed and power, plus possesses a built in 3 timer setting with 1hr, 2hr, 4hr options
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: This shop air filtration system features a lightweight design and comes with hooks for easy installation to any ceiling
- Dust collector bags: (one) Heavy Duty Dust Collection Bag,70334 Dust Filter Bag for Wall Mount Collectors, This 1-micron filter bag is used to control and trap up to 99% of fine dust particles created when utilizing sanding, table saw, and other woodworking equipment, Enhance your Dust Collection system with this high-quality replacement part, designed for Power Tools, Dust Collection, and Vacuum Hose. Perfect for dryers, dust buster, and dust collector.
- - Dust collector replacement bag: Compatible with top dust filter bags for most popular power tool dust collection systems, including Grizzly, Shop Fox, Delta, and other dust collectors for woodworking tools. Not only does it work with our exclusive wall-mounted dust collector, but its size and dimensions allow it to work with other dust collection systems from popular brands(Work with the models having an opening from 4" to 5")
- - Dust bag Size details: This is an upgraded design of a premium replacement dust collection bag with size and capacity specifications that are compatible with the original dust collection bag for the POWERTEC #DC5370 wall-mounted top dust collector. 1-Micron Filter Bag 14” in diameter and 24” long with a 5-1/2” diameter x 4" long neck (Measured in an inflated condition.)
- - Bag Features： Industry-leading 1-micron filter bag (collecting 99% of fine dust particles); We upgraded our collection bags adding (1) a clear window to check dust levels; and a bottom zipper for easier dust disposal. Not only improves the visibility of your working area but the air quality of your shop as well.
- - Higher Quality: vacuum & dust collector bags, Made of extra thick polyester felt material that’s able to withstand dry heat applications, along with everyday wear and tear. These unique properties make it ideal for collecting sawdust, wood chips, and chippings. It also offers high air permeability and particle separation when used with a 1-micron profile
- TEFC Induction Motor: Benefited from the Totally Enclosed, Fan-Cooled cover design and advantage of the induction motor, our motor is significantly more durable, lower noise, and maintenance-free than the brushless motor, if you are not an occasional user, and want a shop dust collector for woodworking, this is the one for you
- POWERFUL MOTOR: The dust collector is equipped with a 1HP powerful induction motor with 6.5AMP 550CFM airflow, the steel impeller supply 550 CFM airflow
- TWO WAYS TO USE: Our dust collector can be mounted on the wall and it has wheels with a brake for easy movement and fix position
- BETTER WITH 2 MICRON DUST BAG: To ensure a better experience, we suggest matching with our 2-micron filter bag when you use this dust collector
- INCLUDED REMOTE CONTROL: This updated dust collector has a 49 FT remote control so that you can control your dust collector more conveniently and improve your work efficiency
- When setting up our dust collection or filtration systems we tend to have a lot of “moving parts” during this process and trying to figure out what type of line, piping or hose to use can be challenging. Dust collection hoses need to be not only long enough, but it must be durable, flexible and sturdy enough, so it won’t completely collapse in use. It must also perform under the constant use and abuse of an everyday workshop environment. This PVC hose checks all of those boxes and more!
- Typically, PVC hose works best as a dust collection hose for woodworking applications where dust and chips from cutting, milling or sanding wood is a problem. This heavy-duty hose will stand up to small and large chunks of wood without getting punctured as well as handle the smallest of saw dust without leaking. PVC hose can be used as a primary line or can be plugged into and out of machinery as needed.
- PVC Hose (depending on diameter) can be used with dust collectors, shop vacuums, industrial vacuum systems, lawn tractor leaf catchers and a whole lot more! Simply make sure both ends of the hose are secured with hose clamps and your ready to go. The PVC hose flexes enough to weave in and out of shop machinery or table legs without kinking. Its also sturdy enough that it won’t flatten out when the dust collector is turned on. The hose has a compression ratio of 3: 1.
- This PVC hose is clear which allows you to see what’s going on inside the hose while the dust and debris are flowing through it. Not only can you see the dust and debris, you can also see if any build up or blockage has occurred. Being able to see this makes fixing any suction issues with the hose much easier than typical opaque hoses.
- While PVC Hose can be used on other machinery or devices it has been designed for dust collection purposes. The hose temperature range is -20° F to 165° F which is ideal for indoor use like in a woodworking or workshop environment. The clear hose wraps around a black carbon steel wire helix that reinforces the hose to keep it from kinking and is capable of an electrostatic discharge when properly grounded at both ends of the hose.
Now you can easily pick the right dust collector for your job and be a handyman.
Last update on 2023-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API