Wire crimpers are an essential tool for any electrician. Crimping the right wire can be tricky, but with these best wire crimpers on the market, you’ll find your work is easier and more effective!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Wire Crimpers
Now that you have seen our top 3 list. Let’s take a look at the complete list of best wire crimpers available out there.
10 Best Wire Crimpers List
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 2216 AWG (Red), 1614 AWG (Blue) and 1210 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- Crimper crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cutting and Crimping Tool has specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Made in USA
- [VERSATILE]: Strips and removes insulation. Crimp insulated and bare wires. gripping nose works to pull, hold, twist, and bend wire ends.
- [COMPACT]: Thin cable cutter design combines 4 separate functions into one compact 7” tool, ideal for common wire connectors and repairs.
- [DURABLE]: Solid forged alloy steel construction with a protective black finish stands up to extensive everyday carry and daily use.
- [PRECISE]: Blades and teeth are heat treated CNC machined for precision accurate, and clean smooth cuts on copper, aluminum, cables, automotive wires, and soft steel wires.
- [SIZES]: Cut, grip, twist, pull, crimp, and strip wires and cables in gauges from 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20 AWG in one small handheld tool.
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with insulated nylon electrical terminals
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES - The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. Our customer experience team is always here to help
- Crimping tool with cutter for automotive or electrical work, handcrafting jewelry, and more
- Efficiently cuts and crimps 10-22 AWG wire; crimps insulated and non-insulated solderless connections and terminals
- Made of high-quality alloy steel that has been forged with a hardening process to ensure reliable strength and performance
- Plastic-dipped cushioned handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Measures 9.5 by 2 by 0.8 inches;
- CRIMPS 22-10 AWG non-insulated terminals
- 8 in. high leverage design and a NON-SLIP COMFORT GRIP HANDLE
- EASILY CUT copper and aluminum wire
- TAPERED NOSE for cutting in tight locations
- Made with DROP FORGED STEEL for longevity and durability
- Wire Crimp Tool Kit: IWS-30J crimping tool kit contains a crimping frame tool along with 5 exchangeable die sets, designed to making electrical connection with insulated terminal, non-insulated terminal, ferrule, open barrel connector.
- Precise Crimping: High-precision ratchet mechanism for complete crimps. Repetitive, standard-conforming high crimping quality due to precision dies and integral lock (self-releasing).
- Labor Saving Operation: Crimper design provides low force to crimp while maintaining a high pull-off force. Built-in ratchet ensures a uniform crimp every time. Compound lever-action of narrow-span handles puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Comfort grips help to reduce hand fatigue.
- Wire Stripper / Cutter: Wire stripper with six precision ground stripping holes for 8-18 AWG Solid and 10-20 AWG Stranded wire. Shear-like blades that provide clean cuts. Updated lock tucks out of the way. Coil spring provides fast self-opening action.
- Applications: IWS-30J crimp tool kit is ideal for wiring projects in automotive aftermarket, wire assembly, electrical maintenance.
- Hydraulic crimping tool specification: Crimping range 12 AWG-2/0 AWG, Stroke 5.6Inch
- Hydraulic crimping tool 9 pairs of dies: 184.108.40.206.4.2.1/0. 2/0 AWG and 1/8 "for stainless steel wire rope
- 【Wide Application】 The crimper tool is great for battery and welding cables , power Wires , and electrical cables ,even can be rotated 180° freely for narrow space working
- 【Comfortable grip】 The vinyl-dipped grip is very comfortable and easy to use and Wont slip
- 【Easy operation】The mold can be easily replaced by one-way fixed latch
- PACKAGE CONTENTS- This crimping tool kit includes a wire crimper, 4 interchangeable jaws with different crimping ranges and a a storage case.
- WIDE CRIMPING RANGE- 4 interchangeable dies works with heat shrink connectors(crimping range:0.5-6.0mm²/20-10AWG), insulated nylon connectors(0.5-6.0mm²/20-10AWG), non-insulated terminals(1.5-10mm²/16-8AWG), ferrule terminals(0.5-6.0mm²/20-10AWG). Fits for various projects. Please use a Screw Driver to change to another die set.
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE- The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position.
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM- Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES- The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition.
- Like Getting 3 Tools For The Price Of 1: Consistent crimping will never be a challenge when you have this wire crimp tool; This cable crimper features (3) steel jaws with easy to read, color coded wire size markings; Red (0.5-1.5mm² / AWG 20-16), Blue (1.5-2.5mm² / AWG 16-14), and Yellow (4-6mm² / AWG 12-10)
- Get The Job Done Quicker With Less Effort: This cable crimping tool features an adjustable compression wheel so you can manually adjust the crimping force, a ratchet mechanism that reduces hand pressure by 50% and prevents over crimping, as well as a precise crimping die that creates a secure crimp and resists pull-out, even after repeated crimping
- Crafted From Reliably Tough Steel: Quality you can feel. This wire crimper tool is made out of high strength #45 steel and equipped with an ergonomically designed comfort grip, non slip handle that’s gentle on the hands; There's also a self release lever that allows you to open the handle if an adjustment is needed during the crimping process
- Ideal For Many Circuit Connections: Our terminal crimper tool is an excellent choice for getting uniform, clean crimps using one easy motion on all kinds of insulated nylon electrical terminals (mainly vehicle and marine circuit connections); It's a popular choice among car and boat mechanics and electricians
- Premium Tools That Are Built To Last: Giant Viking tools are known for their affordability, quality and reliability. So reliable, that we back this wire crimping tool with a lifetime warranty. If it let’s you down, we’ll replace it. No questions asked.
Now that you have seen our complete list of wire crimpers, hopefully, it will be easier for you to choose the right one.
Last update on 2022-05-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API