Wire crimpers are an essential tool for any electrician. Crimping the right wire can be tricky, but with these best wire crimpers on the market, you’ll find your work is easier and more effective!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Wire Crimpers
Now that you have seen our top 3 list. Let’s take a look at the complete list of best wire crimpers available out there.
10 Best Wire Crimpers List
- Crimps insulated termils onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) termils
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- [VERSATILE]: Strips and removes insulation. Crimp insulated and bare wires. gripping nose works to pull, hold, twist, and bend wire ends.
- [COMPACT]: Thin cable cutter design combines 4 separate functions into one compact 7” tool, ideal for common wire connectors and repairs.
- [DURABLE]: Solid forged alloy steel construction with a protective black finish stands up to extensive everyday carry and daily use.
- [PRECISE]: Blades and teeth are heat treated CNC machined for precision accurate, and clean smooth cuts on copper, aluminum, cables, automotive wires, and soft steel wires.
- [SIZES]: Cut, grip, twist, pull, crimp, and strip wires and cables in gauges from 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20 AWG in one small handheld tool.
- CRIMPS 22-10 AWG non-insulated terminals
- 8 in. high leverage design and a NON-SLIP COMFORT GRIP HANDLE
- EASILY CUT copper and aluminum wire
- TAPERED NOSE for cutting in tight locations
- Made with DROP FORGED STEEL for longevity and durability
- Crimper crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cutting and Crimping Tool has specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Made in USA
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with insulated nylon electrical terminals
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES - The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. Our customer experience team is always here to help
- ✅ 8 inch Professional Wire Stripper: Cuts, strips wire and loops 10-22 AWG Solid copper wire or aluminum cables.high carbon alloy steel with accurate stripping.
- ✅ Easy To Use: Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- ✅ Designed Grip Handle:Cutting action combined with ergonomic curved handle, designed non-slip rubber handle, which enables firm grip and eliminates hand fatigue
- ✅ ALL-IN-ONE: it's could be applied to crimping both insulated and non-insulated terminals
- ✅ 24 Month Warranty: Quality assurance. 24 Month warranty and 24/7 hours WGGE customer service
- Wire cutter with induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
- Strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows wire stripper to pull and loop in wire
- Bolt cutter cuts bolts to size and leaves perfect lead thread
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals. ProTouch grips provide maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue
- Cutting / Stripping / Crimping Tool includes a dedicated crimper with a wire stripper and two cutters
- This Wire Crimper strips 10-18 AWG stranded wire and crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors
- Specially hardened wire cutter in the nose
- Shear cutter below the rivet cuts copper wire
- Made in USA
- Cuts and crimps 10-22 AWG wire
- Designed for crimping of both insulated and non-insulated solderless connections and terminals
- Laser heat-treated edges last longer
- High-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Made in the USA
- Hydraulic crimping tool specification: Crimping range 12 AWG-2/0 AWG, Stroke 5.6Inch
- Hydraulic crimping tool 9 pairs of dies: 220.127.116.11.4.2.1/0. 2/0 AWG and 1/8 "for stainless steel wire rope
- 【Wide Application】 The crimper tool is great for battery and welding cables , power Wires , and electrical cables ,even can be rotated 180° freely for narrow space working
- 【Comfortable grip】 The vinyl-dipped grip is very comfortable and easy to use and Wont slip
- 【Easy operation】The mold can be easily replaced by one-way fixed latch
Now that you have seen our complete list of wire crimpers, hopefully, it will be easier for you to choose the right one.
Last update on 2022-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API