Wire crimpers are an essential tool for any electrician. Crimping the right wire can be tricky, but with these best wire crimpers on the market, you’ll find your work is easier and more effective!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Wire Crimpers
Now that you have seen our top 3 list. Let’s take a look at the complete list of best wire crimpers available out there.
10 Best Wire Crimpers List
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- [VERSATILE]: Strips and removes insulation. Crimp insulated and bare wires. gripping nose works to pull, hold, twist, and bend wire ends.
- [COMPACT]: Thin cable cutter design combines 4 separate functions into one compact 7” tool, ideal for common wire connectors and repairs.
- [DURABLE]: Solid forged alloy steel construction with a protective black finish stands up to extensive everyday carry and daily use.
- [PRECISE]: Blades and teeth are heat treated CNC machined for precision accurate, and clean smooth cuts on copper, aluminum, cables, automotive wires, and soft steel wires.
- [SIZES]: Cut, grip, twist, pull, crimp, and strip wires and cables in gauges from 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20 AWG in one small handheld tool.
- ✅ 8 inch Professional Wire Stripper: Cuts, strips wire and loops 10-22 AWG Solid copper wire or aluminum cables.high carbon alloy steel with accurate stripping.
- ✅ Easy To Use: Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- ✅ Designed Grip Handle:Cutting action combined with ergonomic curved handle, designed non-slip rubber handle, which enables firm grip and eliminates hand fatigue
- ✅ ALL-IN-ONE: it's could be applied to crimping both insulated and non-insulated terminals
- ✅ 24 Month Warranty: Quality assurance. 24 Month warranty and 24/7 hours WGGE customer service
- ❣【Professional Crimping Tool】- This crimping tool works best with Heat Shrink Connectors (AWG22-10). Plustool hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. Colored crimping die nests for quick identification. Besides, crimping plier will not damage the heat shrink insulation.
- ❣【Precision Ratcheting Structure】- Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The tool will self open when the required amount of crimping force has been applied, ensured uniform crimps everytime. The built-in quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position.
- ❣【Ergonomic Handle Design】- Plustool crimper tool is designed for ergonomic cushioned handle that provides maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue. Non-slip design ensures strong grips in any condition and provides maximum leverage, increasing comfort and making the grip self adjusting.
- ❣【Adjustable Compression Wheel】- A good product depends on exquisite workmanship! Plustool crimping tool features a star wheel, which allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. Heavy Duty Full-Cycle ratcheting terminal crimper with labor saving system helps to a easier operation.
- ❣【Quality Commitment】 - Plustool products are backed by reliability and consistency, coming with quality assurance you can trust. For any reason you're not satisfied with this deal, you're covered by our 60 day NO-QUESTION-ASKED MONEY BACK.
- Crimper crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cutting and Crimping Tool has specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Made in USA
- CRIMPS 22-10 AWG non-insulated terminals
- 8 in. high leverage design and a NON-SLIP COMFORT GRIP HANDLE
- EASILY CUT copper and aluminum wire
- TAPERED NOSE for cutting in tight locations
- Made with DROP FORGED STEEL for longevity and durability
- Package Dimensions :2.286 Cm L X9.398 Cm W X29.972 Cm H
- Product Type :Precision Measuring
- Country Of Origin :China
- Package Weight :0.9Lbs
- ♥ PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL: This hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with heat shrink connectors.
- ♥ PRECISE RATCHET STRUCTURE: Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp.
- ♥UPGRADED RED COPPER MATERIAL: High quality red copper provides excellent Conductivity, ensures less voltage instability, make your wiring connector project more perfect.
- ♥ RELIABLE CONNECTION: Adhesive lined inside the 3:1 heat shrink connector will exude hot melt adhesive when evenly heated, shrinks quickly and adheres to wire insulation. Guarantees good environmental sealing, waterproof and wear-resistant.
- ♥ ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES: The nylon, non-slip handle ensures comfortable and swift operation.There is a quick-release lever on the inside of the handle that opens the jaws.
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with insulated nylon electrical terminals
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES - The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. Our customer experience team is always here to help
- Cutting / Stripping / Crimping Tool includes a dedicated crimper with a wire stripper and two cutters
- This Wire Crimper strips 10-18 AWG stranded wire and crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors
- Specially hardened wire cutter in the nose
- Shear cutter below the rivet cuts copper wire
- Made in USA
Now that you have seen our complete list of wire crimpers, hopefully, it will be easier for you to choose the right one.
Last update on 2024-02-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API