The power scroll saw is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use tools in any workshop, but there are a lot of different choices out there. Which should you get? We’ll go through some of the best models and help you make your decision.
Quick Overview (Our Top 3): Best Power Scroll Saws
|1||WEN 3921 16-Inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Work Light||$120.13||Buy on Amazon|
|2||DEWALT Scroll Saw, Variable-Speed, 1.3 Amp, 20-Inch (DW788)||$538.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||BILT HARD Garage Heater black||Buy on Amazon|
Now, let’s take a look at the complete list of best power scroll saws out there in the market.
10 Best Power Scroll Saws List
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
- Electronic variable speed can be adjusted from 400-1,750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications
- Dual parallel link arm design reduces vibration reducing over and under cutting improving accuracy and quality
- Upper arm lifts and locks in the raised position during blade changes or while adjusting blade position for fret work
- Tool-free blade clamp allows for quick, easy blade changes in seconds. Bevels 0° - 45° left and right. Motor: 1.3 Amp
- On/Off switch, electronic variable speed dial, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all conveniently located up front on the arm for easy accessibility
- Powerful, lightweight 1.2-amp scroll saw ideal for a variety of woodworking projects
- Die-cast aluminum table bevels from 0 to 45 degrees
- Includes two durable 5" tungsten carbide blades with a throat depth of 16" and a cutting depth of 2-1/2"
- Variable speed control and a 4/5" stroke ensure clean accurate cuts
- 2 year limited warranty protects against defects in materials and workmanship
- UNIQUE TILTING HEAD - Tilt the head 38° left or 45° right while keeping your workpiece level. Ideal for enhanced control and more precise cuts.
- ENHANCED SAFETY FEATURES - On/off safety switch and intergrated upper and lower blade guard assembly help to prevent accidental hand contact with an active blade.
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE MOUNTING - Easily raise or lower the mounting position of the blade to make just the right cut.
- SEAMLESS BLADE CHANGES - Finger-operated blade clamps make changing the blades quick & easy. No tool required.
- LARGE TABLE SURFACE - The spacious work surface allows you to cut any material you need!
- Cutting Accuracy: Arm tilts 45° right and 40° left, keeping the work table flat.
- Convenient Accessories: Blade storage features slots for pre-loaded blades, and a built-in wrench for changing blades.
- Precise Speed Control: Variable speed range of 400 to 1,550 strokes per minute.
- Save Time: Exclusive 2-in-1 upper blade change mechanism both clamps and tensions at the same time.
- Stable Worktable: Large 12-7/8" x 23" cast iron table limits vibration.
- Powerful 120 V/60 Hz/1.2 A DC Motor
- Variable Speed (550 – 1650)SPM
- Cast Iron Base for Greater Stability
- Double Quicklock Tensioning System
- Electronic Variable Speed Induction Motor
- Highly Precise and Reliable
- 7 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects
- Recommended Stand sold separately on this site
- Double parallel link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds. Depth of Cut (inches): 2 inch
- On off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower, and blade tensioning lever all located on front upper arm
- Arm design pivots from back of the saw to front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- Product 1: Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Product 1: Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Product 1: Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Product 1: Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Product 2: Provides hands-free operation to any woodworking tool
- Dust port adapter keeps line-of-sight clear and work space clean
- Auto tensioning quick-change mechanism for easy accessory change and optimal blade tensioning
- Detachable coping function for handheld use to take the tool to the work piece
- Variable-speed control for optimal cutting in a variety of materials
- Fast-clamp base attaches to various tables, benches and surfaces
Woodworking will be an easy and one-man job if you have the saws. Hope you will find the suitable one.
Last update on 2022-12-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API