Best Tile Cutters
Tile is a material that has been used for thousands of years. In the modern-day, there are many different types of tile to choose from in terms of color and texture. Tile can be found throughout your house – on walls, floors, showers, and more! One common problem with tile is that it needs to be cut at some point. This can often lead to mistakes which then require you to buy new tiles or patch up the old ones. To avoid this costly mistake, it’s important to use one of these products as they will help you make perfect cuts every time!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Tile Cutters
If you still can’t make up your mind, then go ahead and take a look at our complete list of tile cutters.
10 Best Tile Cutters List
- Make sure the thickness of the glass is larger than 1/16" (1.5mm)，otherwise the pliers do not work. Max Cutting Thickness: approx 3/8" (9.5mm) -- Heavy Duty Carbon Steel: Made of drop forged carbon steel, heat treated for strength and sandblasted & polished for durability. The surface anti-rust oil will protect carbon steel from rust, it will not effect the function
- Careful Design: Safety lock can avoid accidental injury when you are not using the nippers tools. And spring return design makes the jaw of tile nippers tool extension more flexible, and the cutting effect is smoother and stronger
- Excellent Crafted: Sharp carbon steel jaws make cutting and shaping easier; Scissor-like action, easily and quickly. Ideal for fixing broken tiles, removing tiny points and and some special cutting in the corner. 2-piece 8" tile nippers is a practical flat-faced jaws tool for smooth and clean cutting tasks. NOTE: Goldblatt G2007 glass tile nippers that two wheels cannot be turned
- Goldblatt Soft-Grip Handles: Ergonomic Soft-grip non-slip handles makes mosaic glass work effortlessly. High leverage design for maximum gripping strength. The spring action reduces hand and wrist fatigue for easy tiling project
- Goldblatt G2007 glass tile nippers are the perfect tool to quickly and easily cut precise shapes. Trim glass tile to fit around pipes, cabinets, and walls. Perfectly used for cutting tiles, mosaic, stained glass, mirror, stone, ice jade terrazzo, and agate; Goldblatt G2008 tile nippers can be used for softer materials like wall & floor ceramic, marble and stone. Works great on grinding all kinds of metal items, hardwood fine grinding, grinding sawtooth
- The MARSHALLTOWN Tile Cutter is easy to use, portable, and dust-free, making it an ideal tool for DIYers
- This tile cutter is versatile and makes straight tile cuts to ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tile up to 17 Inch long and a .5 Inch (12 mm) thick. You can also cut tile up to 12”x12” (305 x 305 mm) at a 45-degree angle for different tile installations.
- This tiling tool has a two-rod rail system that allows smooth operation as the tungsten carbide scoring wheel scores the tile for quick, easy cuts. It also includes an adjustable measuring guide for precise cuts.
- A durable 5/8 inch (15 mm) tungsten carbide scoring wheel is designed for performance. The tile cutter also includes an adjustable measuring guide for precise cuts.
- Smooth Cutting: Super hard alloy cutter wheel ensures smooth cuttings accurate and clean. Max. Cutting Length: 48"/1200 mm. Min. cutting width: 1.38" (35mm). Cutting Thickness: 0.24"-0.6"/6-15 mm. The sliding head ensures the cutting more smoothly. 48in tile cutter comes with two non-slip feet to ensure stability in use.
- High Precision: The newly upgraded laser infrared positioning function can effectively improve the accuracy of this porcelain tile cutter. And rulers can make fast cuttings in different sizes continuously.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: The frame of tile cutter tools hand tool is made of aluminum, compact, strong, and sturdy. The solid rail makes cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use. The anti-skid rubber handle is ergonomic and more comfortable to use, providing better-using experience.
- Easy Operation: Pull the handle all the way, and after laying the tile, use the laser guide to align the tile with the cutting wheel, then push the tungsten steel cutter wheel forward to cut, and then gently apply more downward pressure until the tile snaps.
- Versatile Applications: The manual tile cutter is ideal for cutting all types of tiles, including ceramic, porcelain tiles, normal floor tiles, and polished tiles. Widely used in multiple workshops and industrial sites.
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
- The MARSHALLTOWN Ultra-Lite Flooring Cutter 13" is essential for your next vinyl, laminate, or engineered hardwood flooring installation
- Cuts products up to 13" wide, 12 mm thick, and a Janka hardness of 1200
- At 14 pounds, this handy shear allows you to cut where you work without dust, noise, or electricity
- Unique features include a movable aluminum fence for precise, repeatable 45-degree cuts, 90-degree cuts, and an integrated handle for easy, single hand carry
- This product is proudly made in the USA with global materials
- Smooth Cutting: Super hard alloy cutter wheel ensures smooth cuttings accurate and clean. We provide an extra one for a gift. Cutting width within 35-600mm, Max. cutting thickness: 6-15mm.The Upgraded sliding head ensures the cutting more smoothly.
- High Precision: The newly upgraded laser infrared positioning function can effectively improve the accuracy of this porcelain tile cutter. And rulers can make fast cuttings in different sizes continuously. patented design sliding head provides precise cutting without shaking.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: The frame of tile cutter tools hand tool is made of aluminum die-casting, compact, strong, and sturdy. The solid rail makes cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use.
- User-Friendly Design: The anti-skid rubber handle is ergonomic and more comfortable to use, providing better-using experience. Lifting handle help to move the handle to match with moving roller, easy to carry.
- Versatile Applications: The porcelain tile cutter is ideal for cutting all types of tiles, including ceramic, porcelain tiles, normal floor tiles, and polished tiles. Widely used in multiple workshops and industrial sites.
- Cuts ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 14 in. square, 10 in. diagonally and 1/2 in. thick
- High-leverage, padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- Equipped with a 1/2 in. replacement tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- Includes an adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts faster and easier
- Replace dull cutting wheels with QEP model 10010HD or 10117 (sold separately)
- Versatile snapper or cutter for ceramic, porcelain, glass and mosaic tile
- Sharp cutter tungsten carbide faced jaws
- Heavy duty drop forged steel body
- Compound spring loaded design for stronger cutting
- Lifetime Warranty - We guarantee this tile cutting tool for life
- For Straight Lines And Up to A Quarter Circle Curve The Tile Cutter Is Great, For Semi Circles Inside Corner Cut Outs Around Outlets Doorways And Toilets You Will Want Kit 1 With Tile Hack Saw Blade For Wall Tile And 4 1/2" Grinder Diamond Tile Blade For Porcelain And Floor Tile, Kit 2 Has Tile Drill Bits For Ceramic And Diamond Drill Bits For Porcelain And Glass To Drill Holes For Grab Bars Shower Doors And Towel Rails, Kit 3 Includes Diamond Tile Hole Saw And Guide For Shower Head Or Faucets.
- No Wet Saw Rental No Messy Tile Saw, Even Professional Tile Setters Don't Like the Mess a Wet Tile Saw Makes and Even the Best Diamond Blades Can Chip the Edges of The Tiles Forget About Cutting Glass Mosaic Backsplash Tiles on Mesh with Water Saw They Chip Scrunch Up Fly Away and When They Get Wet, They Fall Off Anyway. So, You End Up Pushing Each Tiny Tile Through the Wet Saw with What’s Left of Your Fingers. So, No More Running in And Out the House with Every Tile for Every Single Cut.
- Not the Old-Fashioned Glass and Tile Cutter It's Not Sharp Its Hard, You Must Apply Pressure to Tile Cutting Wheel to Work Only Work If You Soak Cutter Wheel in Oil and Keep Oiling. Score Tile at Waist Height Not on a Floor. Must Use 2 Hands to Score Hard Tile Never Hold Cutter by The Grips When Scoring as You Cannot Apply Pressure to The Handheld Tile Cutter Blade If Held Far Back. If You Do Not Follow These Instructions It Will Not Work for You. DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE for Extra Hints and Tips
- How To Cut Glass Mirror Stained Glass Sheets Instructions With Tips And Trade Secrets. Do You Know Anybody That Didn’t Break the Last Piece of Glass They Tried to Cut with A Glass Cutter? That's Because 99% Of the Wheels on Handheld Glass Cutters Tools Are Bad, Then You Tap It with That Ball on The End, Tap Tap Tap, Cross Your Fingers and Hope for The Best, Then Pick the Broken Pieces Off the Floor. Now You Just Oil the Wheel Score the Glass Firmly Line Up Breaker and Just Squeeze the Handles.
- Easy To Use Tools for Cutting Tile if You Hold the Tool Exactly as Explained. Any Return We Get the Oil Is Unopened or Not Enough Used Its the First Thing on Instructions "It Will Not Work If You Do Not Oil" Instructions in English and Spanish Plus Multiple Videos How to Cut Ceramic Tile How to Cut Shapes in Tile Without a Wet Saw How to Cut Glass Mosaic Backsplash, How to Cut Porcelain Tile, How To Cut Radius, how To Cut Straight Lines, Wiggly Lines. Cutter Wheel Is Super Hard Tungsten Carbide.
- Cuts wall and floor tiles up to 20 in. long, 14 in. diagonally, 1/2 in. thick
- Linear ball bearing slides provide smooth scoring and repeat cuts
- Heavy duty rubber pads prevent tiles from shifting
- Dual chrome-plated steel rails with bumpers for comfortable scoring
- Rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar tile
Premium and smooth tiles finishing demands high-quality tile cutters. Take the right chisel and start your tiles job now.
Last update on 2023-05-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API