Tile is a material that has been used for thousands of years. In the modern-day, there are many different types of tile to choose from in terms of color and texture. Tile can be found throughout your house – on walls, floors, showers, and more! One common problem with tile is that it needs to be cut at some point. This can often lead to mistakes which then require you to buy new tiles or patch up the old ones. To avoid this costly mistake, it’s important to use one of these products as they will help you make perfect cuts every time!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Tile Cutters
If you still can’t make up your mind, then go ahead and take a look at our complete list of tile cutters.
10 Best Tile Cutters List
- Make sure the thickness of the glass is larger than 1/16" (1.5mm)，otherwise the pliers do not work. Max Cutting Thickness: approx 3/8" (9.5mm) -- Heavy Duty Carbon Steel: Made of drop forged carbon steel, heat treated for strength and sandblasted & polished for durability. The surface anti-rust oil will protect carbon steel from rust, it will not effect the function
- Careful Design: Safety lock can avoid accidental injury when you are not using the nippers tools. And spring return design makes the jaw of tile nippers tool extension more flexible, and the cutting effect is smoother and stronger
- Excellent Crafted: Sharp carbon steel jaws make cutting and shaping easier; Scissor-like action, easily and quickly. Ideal for fixing broken tiles, removing tiny points and and some special cutting in the corner. 2-piece 8" tile nippers is a practical flat-faced jaws tool for smooth and clean cutting tasks. NOTE: Goldblatt G2007 glass tile nippers that two wheels cannot be turned
- Goldblatt Soft-Grip Handles: Ergonomic Soft-grip non-slip handles makes mosaic glass work effortlessly. High leverage design for maximum gripping strength. The spring action reduces hand and wrist fatigue for easy tiling project
- Goldblatt G2007 glass tile nippers are the perfect tool to quickly and easily cut precise shapes. Trim glass tile to fit around pipes, cabinets, and walls. Perfectly used for cutting tiles, mosaic, stained glass, mirror, stone, ice jade terrazzo, and agate; Goldblatt G2008 tile nippers can be used for softer materials like wall & floor ceramic, marble and stone. Works great on grinding all kinds of metal items, hardwood fine grinding, grinding sawtooth
- Cuts ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 14 in. square, 10 in. diagonally and 1/2 in. thick
- High-leverage, padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- Equipped with a 1/2 in. replacement tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- Includes an adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts faster and easier
- Replace dull cutting wheels with QEP model 10010HD or 10117 (sold separately)
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
- 【DESIGN】 Please note that the cutting wheel can be scrolled and plastic breaker bar is not fixed. High leverage design for maximum gripping strength. Bi-color TPR ergonomic handles for anti-slip and comfort grip. The spring action reduces hand and wrist fatigue for easy tiling project.
- 【HOW TO USE】 Step 1: Place the tiles on a flat surface. Then use the cutting wheel scratch the tile. Step 2: Put the clamp portion of this mosaic nipper on the top and it will snap the tile. Step 3: Break the tile into two pieces.
- 【USAGE】 The tungsten carbide cutting wheel can be perfectly used for cutting glass tile(not included polished tile), porcelain, mosaic, wall & floor ceramic, stained glass & mirror easily and quickly. Ideal for fixing broken tiles and some special cutting in the corner.
- 【SPECIFICATION】 210 x 56.5 x 20.3 mm / 8.2 x 2.2 x 0.8". Max cutting thickness approx.9.5mm (0.37"). Wheel diameter: 15mm (0.59").
- 【ANTI-RUST OIL】 The anti-rust oil may be appeared on the pliers, it can protect the pliers from rusting. It's not dirty or used products, you can clean it with a towel and it will not effect the function.
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE TIPPED BLADE – ultra durable tungsten carbide tipped cutting wheel lets you carry out straight or diagonal cuts through glazed, porcelain and ceramic wall or floor tiles up to 24” long & ½” thick with ease. Additional spare cutting wheel included
- SIMPLE OPERATION – whether you’re a first-time tiler or a seasoned DIY pro, this tile cutter’s simple score and snap operation with built-in adjustable measuring guide lets anyone cut tiles without complication
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – with its portable construction, cushioned side bars for supporting larger tiles and anti-sliding rubber surface, this tile cutter is built to make cutting easy
- LESS MESS – unlike electric tile cutters, this manual cutter won’t grind dust all over your workspace and it wipes clean easily. Even better, it doesn’t require a power outlet so you can cut tiles wherever it’s most convenient.
- DIMENSIONS – L31" x W7" x H4". Weight 16.3lb
- EASY TO USE TOOLS FOR CUTTING TILE: Thorough printed Instructions and Multiple Videos, how to cut Ceramic Tile, How to cut Glass Mosaic Backsplash, How to Cut Porcelain Tile, How to Cut Radius ,How to cut Straight lines, wiggly lines.
- NO WET SAW RENTAL NO MESSY TILE SAW CUTTER : Even Professional Tilers don't like the mess a wet saw makes and that even the best diamond blades can chip the edges of the tiles, and forget about cutting glass mosaic backsplash tiles on a mesh with a water saw, they chip, scrunch up, fly away, and when they get wet they fall off anyway. So you end up pushing each tiny tile through the wet saw with what’s left of your fingers.
- NO RUNNING IN AND OUT THE HOUSE From the Basement or The Driveway, Trailing Through The House Up and Down The Stairs in the Freezing Rain or Burning Sun a Thousand Times with Every Single Tile For Every Single Cut, You Can't use a Wet Saw in The House - She Won't Let You ! She’s Right It's Way Too Messy! And If you do, you’ll be in Marriage Guidance, and still be finding bits 20 years from now
- HOW TO CUT GLASS MIRROR STAINED GLASS SHEETS With Other Hints Tips And Trade Secrets. Do You Know Anybody That Didn’t Break The Last Piece Of Glass They Tried To Cut? That's Because 99% Of The Wheels Are Junk Reconstituted Tungsten Carbide Then You Tap It With That Ball Thing On The End, Tap Tap Tap, Cross Your Fingers Close Your Eyes And Hope For The Best, Then Pick The Broken Pieces Off The Floor.
- UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME GUARANTEE MADE IN SCOTLAND GREAT BRITAN: Please Note This Is Not A Sharp Tool, It Will Only Work If You Soak The Wheel In Oil To Start As Per Instructions. You Must Score On A Bench At Waist Height To Get Over The Tiles. You Must Use 2 Hands To Score Hard Tiles And Never Hold By The Grips When Scoring. If You Cannot Follow Instructions It Will Not Work For You. Instructions Are Also Supplied In Spanish.
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts.
- Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris.
- Powerful induction motor - supply generates up to 3,550 RPM for the most demanding jobs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: With a manufacturer warranty you can be sure you will get a quality wet tile saw.If you get a poor saw,contact with us,we will supply a new one.
- Smooth Cutting: Super hard alloy cutter wheel ensures smooth cuttings accurate and clean. We provide an extra one for a gift. Cutting width within 35-600mm, Max. cutting thickness: 6-15mm.The Upgraded sliding head ensures the cutting more smoothly.
- High Precision: The newly upgraded laser infrared positioning function can effectively improve the accuracy of this porcelain tile cutter. And rulers can make fast cuttings in different sizes continuously. patented design sliding head provides precise cutting without shaking.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: The frame of tile cutter tools hand tool is made of aluminum die-casting, compact, strong, and sturdy. The solid rail makes cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use.
- User-Friendly Design: The anti-skid rubber handle is ergonomic and more comfortable to use, providing better-using experience. Lifting handle help to move the handle to match with moving roller, easy to carry.
- Versatile Applications: The porcelain tile cutter is ideal for cutting all types of tiles, including ceramic, porcelain tiles, normal floor tiles, and polished tiles. Widely used in multiple workshops and industrial sites.
- Cuts ceramic tile, glass and mirrors
- Replaceable carbide cutting wheel for straight or curved cuts
- Built-in breaker bar assures perfect cut
- Cushion grips
- Tool measures 8-1/2-Inch overall
- Rip cuts porcelain and ceramic tile up to 24-Inch and 16-Inch diagonally
- Straight edge adjustable me7/8-Inch titanium-coated tungsten-carbide cutting wheel for smooth and durable scoringasurement guide aligns tile for accurate cutting
- Easily cleaned with compressed air or soap and water if needed
Premium and smooth tiles finishing demands high-quality tile cutters. Take the right chisel and start your tiles job now.
Last update on 2022-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API