Tile is a material that has been used for thousands of years. In the modern-day, there are many different types of tile to choose from in terms of color and texture. Tile can be found throughout your house – on walls, floors, showers, and more! One common problem with tile is that it needs to be cut at some point. This can often lead to mistakes which then require you to buy new tiles or patch up the old ones. To avoid this costly mistake, it’s important to use one of these products as they will help you make perfect cuts every time!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Tile Cutters
If you still can’t make up your mind, then go ahead and take a look at our complete list of tile cutters.
10 Best Tile Cutters List
- The MARSHALLTOWN Tile Cutter is easy to use, portable, and dust-free, making it an ideal tool for DIYers
- This tile cutter is versatile and makes straight tile cuts to ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tile up to 17 Inch long and a .5 Inch (12 mm) thick. You can also cut tile up to 12”x12” (305 x 305 mm) at a 45-degree angle for different tile installations.
- This tiling tool has a two-rod rail system that allows smooth operation as the tungsten carbide scoring wheel scores the tile for quick, easy cuts. It also includes an adjustable measuring guide for precise cuts.
- A durable 5/8 inch (15 mm) tungsten carbide scoring wheel is designed for performance. The tile cutter also includes an adjustable measuring guide for precise cuts.
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
- 👍14" MANUAL TILE CUTTER： This tile cutter from TILER makes fast and easy work of your home and industrial improvement project. Thousands of times tested for its durability and precision cuts up to 14 inches(350mm) through ceramic, porcelain, and all types of tiles up to 0.47 inches thickness. It is ideal for both beginners and professional installers who are looking for an easy-cutting, no-dust, and no-noise tile cutter.
- 👍PRECISE & SMOOTH CUTTING： The replaceable tungsten carbide cutting wheel(15*6*1.5mm) and the die-casting sliding bar with ball bearing ensure a smooth and durable cutting experience, which gives customers long-term use. There is a reinforcement placed on the broken-tiles area, which helps to break tiles with less effort.
- 👍HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION： The aluminum base plate & double solid rails give the structure stability and sturdiness, which make it not easily bent or turn over in the cutting process. Easy cutting and long-term use are always our mission.
- 👍ERGONOMIC DESIGN： This ergonomic anti-slip rubber handle helps to grip and press down accurately, and is equipped with an anti-pinch device, which provides safety and comfort to consumers in the process of use. In addition, the wide and thick steel base, anti-skid rubber mat cutting tiles provide stable work.
- 👍NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED: We bring you the manual tile cutter that does almost no assembly required, while it comes with a removable scale and handle, easy to install with no tools needed. Take it anywhere once you get it!
- Cuts wall and floor tiles up to 20 in. Long, 14 in. Diagonally, 1/2 in. Thick
- Heavy duty rubber pads prevent tiles from shifting
- Dual chrome-plated steel rails with bumpers for comfortable scoring
- Rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar tile
- Extra long, high-leverage handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- ✅ Manual Porcelain tile cutter tools come with spatial linear bearing block cut parts more accurate. DIMENSION, max. cutting length: 24" (600mm); min. cutting width: 1.38" (35mm); cutting thickness: 0.24" - 0.6" (6mm - 15mm).
- ✅ Tile Cutter with anti-skid rubber handle, which provides better using experience. Free Spared Cutting Wheel. Equipped with laser calibration equipment. Laser Class: 3R(IIIa); Maximum Output Power: ≤ 5 mw.
- ✅ Porcelain Cutter Hand Tool desighed with smooth slide way without obstacle and Solid steel rail, double rail design, more stable. Movable supporting foot for tile protection .
- ✅ Ideal for cutting stone materials including normal floor tiles, polished tiles, etc. High quality ball bearing durable and easy to use. Make your work more easier.ne materials including normal floor tiles, polished tiles, etc.High quality ball bearing durable and easy to use.
- ✅ Quality Assurance - NOTE: After placing the tile, pull the handle to the end, then press the tungsten steel cutter wheel to push forward to cut evenly, press the handle at the end. If you have any questions during use, please contact us. Free Returns.
- 17" MANUAL TILE CUTTER: This tile cutter from VEVOR makes fast and easy work of your home and industrial improvement project. Maximum cutting length: 17.0'' ( 430 mm), Cutting thickness: 0.2'' -0.5'' (4-12 mm). It delivers clean and precise cuts on ceramics, porcelain, granite, floor tiles, etc.
- PRECISE & SMOOTH CUTTING: Replaceable tungsten carbide cutting wheel (15*6*1.5mm) exhibits outstanding toughness and rigidity, effortlessly scoring and breaking tiles. The machine uses corrosion-resistant steel rails, professionally designed bearings and a heavy-duty aluminum base, and reinforcements are placed in the broken tile area, which helps break the tiles more easily.
- EXCELLENT STABILITY: Equipped with scale and angle adjustment rulers for precise measurements and fixed positioning. The two support legs can swing up to 180 degrees, ensuring a secure and balanced operation. The non-slip rubber base keeps the machine in place, even when applying cutting force.
- PRECISE & SMOOTH CUTTING: Metal ridges that align with the marking wheel path and a ball bearing designed glide head ensure smooth marking, allowing you to cut tiles with the highest precision.
- EFFORTLESS TO OPERATE: This manual tile cutter requires almost no assembly. The ergonomic non-slip rubber handle facilitates precise gripping and pressing while adding comfort to the cutting process. Ideal for professional installers or beginners looking for a versatile tile cutter.
- Ideal for cutting wall and small floor tile
- Score and snap tile up to 1/4-Inch thick
- High quality carbide scoring wheel
- Cuts ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 14 in. square, 10 in. diagonally and 1/2 in. thick
- High-leverage, padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- Equipped with a 1/2 in. replacement tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- Includes an adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts faster and easier
- Replace dull cutting wheels with QEP model 10010HD or 10117 (sold separately)
- Smooth Cutting: Super hard alloy cutter wheel ensures smooth cuttings accurate and clean. Max. Cutting Length: 48"/1200 mm. Min. cutting width: 1.38" (35mm). Cutting Thickness: 0.24"-0.6"/6-15 mm. The sliding head ensures the cutting more smoothly. 48in tile cutter comes with two non-slip feet to ensure stability in use.
- High Precision: The newly upgraded laser infrared positioning function can effectively improve the accuracy of this porcelain tile cutter. And rulers can make fast cuttings in different sizes continuously.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: The frame of tile cutter tools hand tool is made of aluminum, compact, strong, and sturdy. The solid rail makes cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use. The anti-skid rubber handle is ergonomic and more comfortable to use, providing better-using experience.
- Easy Operation: Pull the handle all the way, and after laying the tile, use the laser guide to align the tile with the cutting wheel, then push the tungsten steel cutter wheel forward to cut, and then gently apply more downward pressure until the tile snaps.
- Versatile Applications: The manual tile cutter is ideal for cutting all types of tiles, including ceramic, porcelain tiles, normal floor tiles, and polished tiles. Widely used in multiple workshops and industrial sites.
Premium and smooth tiles finishing demands high-quality tile cutters. Take the right chisel and start your tiles job now.
Last update on 2023-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API