The best wire cutters are a must-have tool for any do-it-yourselfer. They come in handy to easily cut through wires, pipes, and other tough materials. With so many options on the market today, it can be difficult to know which type to choose from. In this guide, we will review some of the top-rated models currently available on Amazon and then recommend our favorite model!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Wire Cutters
Now that you have seen our top 3 list. Let’s take a look at the complete list of the best wire cutters available out there.
10 Best Wire Cutters List
- 1.Ultra-Sharp Wire Cutters: 13/16'' extra-long cutting edge can easily snips electrical wire up to 12 AWG.
- 2.Specialized Flush Cut: Improved blades design provide a smooth, flat and clean cut. Ideal wire cutters for Crafting, Floral wire, Electrical wire, Artificial flowers, Cable Ties, Plastic, Edge banding, etc.
- 3.High Hardness CR-V: Forged from chrome vanadium tool steel, heat-treated and precision ground angled head. One of the strongest 6-inch wire clippers.
- 4.Labor-saving Tools: Perfect length to provide great leverage with a spring-loaded mechanism to minimize hand fatigue.
- 5.Full lifetime warranty: If any IGAN P6 Flush Cutter ever fails for any reason, simply email or reply to the IGAN customer service and IGAN will ship a replacement.
- Mr. Pen`s Flush-Cut Wire Cutter With Angled Head For Flush-Cutting Applications On Up To 16 Gauge (1.3mm) Copper And Soft Wire
- Cuts all kind of wire up to 1.3mm
- Heat-Treated Carbon Steel Construction Provides Durability And Long Life
- Precision-Ground Holes And Surfaces Provide Smooth Movement
- Nonslip Hand Grips With Curved Fore-Edge Provide Comfort And Control, And Prevent Glare And Increase Corrosion Resistance
- 1.Ultra Tough and Durable Side Cutters: Forged from tempered CR-V Steel, the jaws are hardened by induction heating and quenching.
- 2. Spring-loaded dikes pliers, High-leverage design, minimizes hand fatigue from repetitive work. A Superior Labor-saving Diagonal Pliers.
- 3. Wire Cutters Heavy Duty: The long jaws can cut steel wire up to 1.6 mm/0.063 inch and copper wire up to 9 gauge.
- 4.Comfortable Padded Handles: It offers a higher performance and enables to easily identify.
- 5.Ideal Diagonal Cutters for cutting artificial flowers, chicken wire and electrical work.
- Flush-cut micro soft-wire cutter has 8mm long jaw with angled head for flush-cutting applications on up to 16 gauge (1.3mm) copper and soft wire
- 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel construction provides durability and long life
- Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement, and spring returns tool to open position to reduce operator fatigue
- Dolphin-style nonslip hand grips with curved fore-edge provide comfort and control, and Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance
- Transparent electrophoretic coating and covered in will help to prevent getting rusty. Wipe these pliers before using, then store them in a dry environment
- Made of 50CrV steel with heat treated and blackening surface will ensure higher hardness, better clamping force, toughness and durability. Hardened cutting edges for increased cutting ease, and fine polishing for corrosion resistance
- Bi-material handle for anti-slip and comfort grip, exquisite workmanship with 3 colors provides a beautiful look for you
- Heat treated hardness 40-48 HRC, high-frequency treated hardness 55-65 HRC
- Ideal for cutting wires quickly and effectively
- ✅ 8 inch Professional Wire Stripper: Cuts, strips wire and loops 10-22 AWG Solid copper wire or aluminum cables.high carbon alloy steel with accurate stripping.
- ✅ Easy To Use: Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- ✅ Designed Grip Handle:Cutting action combined with ergonomic curved handle, designed non-slip rubber handle, which enables firm grip and eliminates hand fatigue
- ✅ ALL-IN-ONE: it's could be applied to crimping both insulated and non-insulated terminals
- ✅ 24 Month Warranty: Quality assurance. 24 Month warranty and 24/7 hours WGGE customer service
- Wire cutter with induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
- Strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows wire stripper to pull and loop in wire
- Bolt cutter cuts bolts to size and leaves perfect lead thread
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals. ProTouch grips provide maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue
- HIGH QUALITY: professional 10-inch wire cutter, each pair of pliers is forged with chrome vanadium steel, with high hardness, good toughness, sharp cutting, strong and durable. High-leverage design, with excellent cutting ability.
- WIDELY USED: The cable cutter cuts 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100 pairs of 24 AWG communication cables, precise, one-handed cutting action is as easy as cutting butter with a hot knife. Making your work easier and prevent hand and wrist fatigue.
- PVC NON-SLIP HANDLE: The cable cutters heavy duty ensure a better and more stable grip. The handle of this high-leverage cord cutter is covered with a flexible and non-slip PVC material to increase friction and provide a more comfortable grip.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The materials used in industrial-grade tools and the manufacturing process are completely different from ordinary ones. Each industrial-grade tool must be repeatedly tested and carefully checked before it can enter the market after it is confirmed to be qualified.
- PLEASE NOTE: The PVC dipped handle is not insulated, please do not use it to cut the live wires.
- 【High Quality Material】 Upgrade Grip vs. old version. Durable steel with drop forged construction and heat treated for strength and durability. Up to 65 HRC. Max cutting capacity: 2.3mm (3/23in.) 【Note】Cutting Locks Is Not Recommended
- 【More Power & Less Effort】 Classic leverage design and precisely aligned blades deliver added strength. Less effort is required during cutting.
- 【Patented Ergonomic Handles】 3rd generation grip makes it anti-slip and more comfortable, ensuring your safety. Built-in handle lock is easy for storage
- 【Portable Size】 The 8-inch mini size is easy to fit your tool bag, which is more comfortable for working and secure transport.
- 【Wide Applications】 Max cutting capacity: 2.3mm (3/23in.). You can use it to cut thin bolts, wires, cables, etc. A necessary tool for electrician engineers.
- Sharp and strong: IGAN precision wire cutter has an 11mm long heat-treated carbon steel jaw with angled head design
- Professional flush cutting snips:Apply to electrical work, jewelry making and daily use.suitable for shearing copper and soft wire up to 18 AWG (1 mm)
- Compact design with open spring:it is ideally sized for working in small spaces and help you to save force.
- Environmentally friendly and comfortable grip: Made of TPE mateial,it has non-toxic and tasteless properties，and provides a rubber-like texture .
- Suitable for cutting small wire, tie wrap, beading wire, zip ties, plastic and more. To ensure the durability of the cutters, do not use it to cut hard or big gauges wires.
No wires are hard to cut if you have the right kind of wire cutter. Go through our list and pick the suitable one. You will not be disappointed.
Last update on 2022-12-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API