Vise grips and locking pliers are two handy tools that can be used for a variety of tasks. Vise grips are typically used to grip objects securely while in use, but they can also be used as an adjustable wrench or to tighten or loosen a bolt. Locking pliers have jaws that clamp down with the turn of a knob, providing increased gripping power than vise grips alone. They come in various shapes and sizes and offer many specialized uses. When choosing which one is best for you, consider what your needs will be when using this tool both at home as well as on the job site.
Quick Overview (Our Top 3): Best Vise Grips & Locking Pliers
If you are still not convinced, go ahead and take a look at our complete list of the best vise grips & locking pliers.
10 Best Vise Grips & Locking Pliers List
- 20% reduced hand span improves user control and helps reduce hand strain
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draws materials together, proving a more controlled release
- Redesigned tactile grip zone helps improve user control and is suited for high-temperature applications
- Made with a one-handed, triggerless release that is 2x easier to open
- Curved jaws allow for equal four-point of pressure, making it ideal for heavy torque on any style Nut or bolt head
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places. Ideal for precision work and hobbies, includes convenient wire cutter
- High-grade heat-treated alloy steel construction
- Hardened teeth for superior gripping. Jaw capacity is 1 5/8 inches
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Package includes 1 locking plier, ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting, and turning flat objects such as sheet metal.
- Mr. Pen locking plier is made of high-grade metal for durability. The premium metal surface is anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and easy to clean.
- Locking plier measures 7 x 2 inches. The mouth opens up to 2.1 inches.
- The curved jaw with hardened teeth are designed to grip a variety of shapes and surfaces from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together for a controlled release.
- Anti-pinch and non-slip FASTPRO grip provides comfort and leverage while reducing vibration and hand fatigue
- High-grade heat-treated alloy steel construction
- Turn screw adjusts pressure to fit any type of work and stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that won't slip One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick re-positioning.
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning.
- Drop forged and heat treated steel for durability and corrosion-resistance.
- Straight jaws are for universal use while curved jaws prove more efficient in tightening, clamping and turning round objects. Both jaws are equipped with strengthened teeth for stronger grip.
- The additional adjustable screw attached to the handle provides the ideal clamping pressure, making your work more easily.
- Ergonomic anti-slip handles for great comfort and firm control.
- Includes 6-1/2” long nose locking pliers, 7” and 10” curved jaw locking pliers.
- Set includes 6-1/2” and 9-1/2” long nose locking pliers, 5”, 7” and 10” curved jaw locking pliers, 6” c-clamp locking plier
- Ultimate Durability&Toughness: This locking plier set is made from high-grade Cr-V steel. The steel is heat-treated to offer the toughness that you need and remain new at service for a prolonged period regardless of the conditions of use
- Adjustable Screw Design: The adjustable screw is perfect for different jaw openings, providing the ideal clamping pressure for all different tasks and making your work easier
- Perfect Trigger Design&Ergonomic Handle Design: Provide maximum locking force and comfort, non-slip hand grip
- One Set is All You Need: The locking pliers set comes with 6-piece of varied-sized pliers, including long nose locking pliers, curved jaw locking pliers, and c-clamp locking pliers, which can handle most job requirements
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: With easy-release mechanism of locking pliers
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: Multi-zone bi-material grips on CRAFTSMAN pliers
- ADJUSTING SCREW: Controls the jaw opening and locking pressure of locking pliers set
- Curved jaw with hardened teeth are designed to grip a variety of shapes from any angle
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force
- Includes wire cutter for more versatility.Jaw Capacity:1 Inch
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for durability
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together for a controlled release
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: Locking pliers with easy-release mechanism
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: CRAFTSMAN pliers have multi-zone bi-material grips
- STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Adjustable pliers are made of high grade heat-treated alloy steel
- ADJUSTING SCREW: Controls the jaw opening and locking pressure
- Heavy duty forged carbon steel
- Hardened Milled Vice Grip Jaws for Maximum Grip
- Built in wire cutter
- Adjustable screw for tightening or adjusting pressure
- Lifetime Warranty - All Edward Tools products are guaranteed for life
The right tools will make any job easier and a happy one. That’s what all of us want.
Last update on 2022-07-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API