Best Power Construction Staplers
A staple is a type of fastener that secures sheets of paper together. Some staples are made out of metal, while others are made out of plastic. They can be used with most types of office supplies and machines. The best power construction stapler is one that will do the job quickly and efficiently without jamming or breaking down on you when you need it most! There are many options for this staple- some heavy-duty, some not so much- but it’s important to find one that’s perfect for your lifestyle and needs. In this article, we’ll go over the top 10 best power construction staplers on the market today!
Quick Overview (Our Top 3): Best Power Construction Staplers
Now that you have seen our top 3 list. Let’s take a look at the complete list of the best power construction staplers.
10 Best Power Construction Staplers List
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 9 years running (2014 - 2022) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- CYLINDER VALVE: Provides quick response and rapid driving of fasteners
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 4.4lbs and well-balanced for easy maneuverability
- RECOMMENDED: Use Metabo HPT Nails for best results
- EASY LOADING: Top load magazine for fast and easy loading
- Anti Jam magazine to minimize downtime
- Power control valve adjusts upto 30% to set the staple to the desired depth quickly
- Over-molded rubber grip maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- 160 Staple Capacity, 1" to 1 1/2" Staples
- Reduced hight for stapling in tight places
- The crown stapler is 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Rapid Cycle or Sequential firing modes for optimized control
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or Rapid Cycle actuation modes
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Variable power settings delivers a wide range of power for multiple staples lengths in various applications
- 5 tools in 1. Uses Heavy Duty, Narrow Flat Crown, Cable staples, 18 GA brads as well as 18 GA headless pins
- The High/Low power switch allows for the tool to drive fasteners into hard and soft materials ranging from Oak to Pine
- Drive staples accurately over wire with its integrated wire guide
- Contact-Trip Switch will only allow a staple/brad nail to fire if pressed against a work surface
- Bottom load for easy refill with 8ft. Cord
- Ideal for crating, decking, insulation, siding, and sheathing applications
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink stapling
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for fast and easy staple extraction, minimizing downtime
- Built-in air inlet filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16 GA 7/16" staples varying in length from 1" to 2"
- Drives 7/16-inch crown staples from 1-2inch in length
- Best for floor sheathing, lathing, fencing and roof deck
- Lightweight and compact construction. Operating Pressure: 80 - 120 (PSI)
- Comfort grip reduces vibration fatigue
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust
- Next-Generation Medium Crown Construction Stapler: Contractor-grade performance and top of the line features
- Upgraded Internal Parts: Optimized air flow for enhanced driving power with less air consumption
- Built to Last: Durable magnesium body, one piece hardened steel drive blade, and ultra-light magazine result in a rugged tool resistant to damage
- Construction Applications: Ideal for wall sheathing, roof decking, subfloors, pallet and shipping crate assembly, and general stapling projects
- Compatible Staples: 16 gauge glue collated 7/16" medium crown staples from 3/4" – 2" L
- Battery powered, tool-free selectable trigger
- Low nail lockout, bottom load MAGAZINE
- Bottom load MAGAZINE
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Drives 16-Gauge 7/16-inch crown staples from 3/4-inch to 2-inch in length
- Sturdy tool with very powerful driving force; Magnesium casted body for light weight
- Toggle switch allows for either sequential or contact fire mode
- Tool-free depth adjustment for proper setting of nail heads; Quick jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- 360° air exhaust keeps contaminates away from the user's face and work; No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage
Power Construction Staplers Buying Guide
If you’re in the market for a new power construction stapler, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Not all staplers are created equal, and different models have different features that may be better or worse suited to your needs.
Here are some tips for choosing the right power construction stapler:
- Decide what type of staples you need. Some staplers use T-shaped staples, while others use narrower U-shaped staples. T-shaped staples are generally stronger and can penetrate thicker materials, but they can also be harder to find. U-shaped staples are more common, but may not be as strong.
- Consider the size of the stapler. Some models are larger and heavier than others, so you’ll need to decide how much weight you’re comfortable carrying around.
- Consider the power source. Some staplers use batteries, while others are powered by a plug-in cord. If you plan to use your stapler for a lot of heavy-duty work, you’ll want to choose one that’s powered by a cord.
- Consider the speed of the stapler. Some models staple faster than others, so if you need to do a lot of stapling in a hurry, you’ll want to choose a model with a high-speed rating.
- Consider the price. Not all staplers are created equal, and some models are more expensive than others. Choose the model that fits your needs and your budget.
By following these tips, you can be sure to choose the right power construction stapler for your needs. Happy stapling!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What type of staples does this stapler use?
This stapler uses T-shaped staples.
2. How big is this stapler?
This stapler is medium-sized and weighs about two pounds.
3. What power source does this stapler use?
This stapler uses batteries.
4. How fast does this stapler staple?
This stapler staples at a rate of 2,000 per minute.
Now you can easily pick the right construction stapler for your job and be a handyman.
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API