We are going to be reviewing the best pipe cutters for you and your needs. Whether you’re a carpenter or plumber, this article will have suggestions that are perfect for you. We’ll go over what each type of cutter is made out of, how much it costs, and any other benefits they have!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Pipe Cutters
Besides the top 3 list, there are a lot more different options out there. Let’s take a look at our complete list of the best pipe cutters.
10 Best Pipe Cutters List
- Ridgid - Midget Tubing Cutters
- Easy control cutter
- Std. Wheel: E-3469, Cutting Cap.: 1/4 In [Min], 1 1/8 In [Max], Cutting Direction: Straight, Cut Type: Wheel Cut, No. Of Wheels: 1, Handle Type: Screw Knob, Mechanism: Adjustable Screw, Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plastic, Applications: Tube, Wt.: 1/2 Lb
- QUICK ACTING TUBING CUTTER: Cuts through 1/4 inch to 1-5/8 inch copper, brass, aluminum, and plastic tubing with superior ease and efficiency
- X-CEL KNOB: Features a large and ergonomic design that assures a firm grip for easier cutting and better comfort
- I-BEAM CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy design and reinforced surfaces offer reliable durability and long-lasting service
- X-CEL WHEEL PIN: Enables quick, tool-free cutter wheel changes in seconds, with no lost clips.
- FOLD AWAY REAMER: Conveniently stored in the frame, lets you clean and prep freshly cut tubing to ensure good connections
- Less Burr. More Cuts - Optimized blade geometry of shock-resistant steel
- Compact Design for Tight Spots - Non-slip grooved cast aluminum body only needs 1/2" clearance to cut
- No Rusting - Stainless steel rollers protect the cutter from corrosion
- Quick Identification - Color coding for easy tool recognition and cutting direction
- Kit Includes 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Tight Space Tubing Cutters
- Cuts 1-1/2-inch to 6-inch clay, cast-iron clay pipe or cement pipe and 4-inch Class 22 water main
- Ratchet-action handle operates parallel to the pipe allowing for application in minimum width trenches
- Complete with hand guard to protect operator’s knuckles when cutting
- Compatible Chain Extension Assembly (sold separately) can accommodate pipes up to 8-inches
- Pipe cutter has a 1-1/2-inch to 6-inch (40 mm to 150 mm) pipe capacity
- Dual-powered tool operates using a 1/2-inch square drive impact driver or ratchet
- Cuts up to 8-inch soil pipe when used with an impact driver (minimum 200-ft-lbs) or 4-inch pipe manually with the included ratchet
- Compact, lightweight design allows tool to fit into tight places in overhead and below grade applications and easily mount in difficult places
- Easy to set up, the articulating outward facing chain hooks lay on the pipe to simplify latching
- Features two directional operation that allows scoring of the pipe for a clean cut
- Ideal for fast, clean pipe cutting by hand or power
- Features an extra-long shank that protects adjustment threads
- Extra-large handle allows for quick and easy adjustments
- Can be converted to 3-wheel cutter by replacing rollers with cutter wheel
- Pipe cutter has a 1/8-inch (3 mm) to 2-inch (50 mm) pipe capacity
- Cuts up to 1-1/2-in OD plastic (CPVC, PVC, ABS, PEX), vinyl and rubber tubing
- Quick action ratcheting cutting allows for one handed operation
- Curved, non-slip cast aluminum grip handle
- Removable Blade for Ease of Sharpening
- Expand handle arms to open blade
- Designed for work in areas where a complete turn is impossible
- Features a short handle for easier use in confined areas
- Comes equipped with 4 heavy-duty wheels
- Pipe cutter has a 3/4-inch (20 mm) to 2-inch (50 mm) pipe capacity
- RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool
- Four cutting wheels make cutting steel, stainless steel, cast and ductile iron an easy job.
- With only 4" of clearance required around pipe makes using this cutter anywhere possible.
- Guide fingers ensure perfect wheel alignment for square cuts.
- A closed 360° frame forces all energy into cutting the pipe for maximum efficiency.
- All replacement wheels and parts available in stock.
- 【Ergonomic design】The pipe cutting machine adopts the ratchet drive technology to smoothly complete the cutting operation with one hand, which makes cutting more labor-saving and improves work efficiency. It also ensures automatic locking during the cutting process to protect the user from the rebound of the blade. The handle adopts the principle of leverage, design lightweight.
- 【Wide range of applications】The Pipe Cutter blade has a thickness of 2.5mm and is usually used for cutting most plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer pipes. The maximum opening is 42mm. After many tests,the cutting capacity up to 1-5 / 8 inches (42mm) outside diameter. This is quite convenient for your work and life. I think it is an essential cutting tool for home spare parts, plumbers, electricians and vehicle mechanics.
- 【High quality, exquisite craftsmanship】 Durable pipe cutters are made of high-quality manganese steel with high hardness up to HRC52, good toughness and durability. Our blades are made of Japanese Teflon SK5-42mm material and are not easily broken. After heat treatment, the blades are not easy to rust.
- 【EASY TO USE】The pipe cutter is made of rubber-textured handle, which is more comfortable to use, reliable to hold, and not easy to hurt. At the bottom of the tube cutter, there is a stainless steel buckle for easy storage. When you don't use it, you can shrink the handles on both sides and lock the security lock to save space and prevent accidental injury.
- 【After-sales service】If you encounter any problems while using our products or are not satisfied with the products, please feel free to contact us. The THINKWORK after-sales team will contact you to resolve your issue in a timely manner.
Picking a pipe cutter will not be difficult anymore. Take the right tool and work smart, that’s all we want from you.
Last update on 2022-07-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API