Best Pipe Cutters
We are going to be reviewing the best pipe cutters for you and your needs. Whether you’re a carpenter or plumber, this article will have suggestions that are perfect for you. We’ll go over what each type of cutter is made out of, how much it costs, and any other benefits they have!
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Pipe Cutters
Besides the top 3 list, there are a lot more different options out there. Let’s take a look at our complete list of the best pipe cutters.
10 Best Pipe Cutters List
- CLOSE QUARTERS TUBING CUTTER: Specially designed for use in tight spaces and on small diameter metal surfaces, a must-have in any plumber's tool kit
- WORKS WITH VARIOUS METALS: Features 1/4" to 1-1/8" cutting capacity and is suitable for use with hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass, and plastic, offering more versatility
- KNURLED FEED SCREW KNOB: Gives easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts, offering convenient use
- STURDY DESIGN: Includes a strong yet lightweight slide and wheel housing for long-lasting durability, the cutter is made from durable and high-grade steel
- SPARE CUTTER WHEEL: Helps you get more out of this tool and ensures maximum uptime, so you're always prepared with the tools you need
- Bates ratchet-type pipe cutter is made of manganese steel with high hardness, good toughness, strength, and durability. It also features a ratchet mechanism that makes cutting through pipes quick and easy - perfect for anyone who wants to get the job done fast.
- The rubber-textured handle is comfortable to use, reliable to hold, and not easy to hurt. A stainless steel buckle is at the bottom of the tube cutter for easy storage. When you don't use it, you can shrink the handles on both sides and lock the security lock to save space and prevent accidental injury.
- Bates ratchet-type pipe cutter is perfect for easily cutting through pipes. The triangle design at the edge of the knife allows better access to the pipe, while the unique structure design makes it easy to cut pipes with a few presses.
- This tool is not only powerful but also easy to use, which makes it an ideal choice for people who are not familiar with such tools. The fish-shaped handle provides a comfortable grip that guarantees long-lasting working.
- Our tube Cutter is ideal for use on various plastic pipes and tubes. It is an essential cutting tool for handymen, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics. The cutter is commonly used for cutting most kinds of plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer tubing.
- Ideal for fast, clean pipe cutting by hand or power
- Features an extra-long shank that protects adjustment threads
- Extra-large handle allows for quick and easy adjustments
- Can be converted to 3-wheel cutter by replacing rollers with cutter wheel
- Pipe cutter has a 1-inch to 3-inch pipe capacity
- Less Burr. More Cuts - Optimized blade geometry of shock-resistant steel
- Compact Design for Tight Spots - Non-slip grooved cast aluminum body only needs 1/2" clearance to cut
- No Rusting - Stainless steel rollers protect the cutter from corrosion
- Quick Identification - Color coding for easy tool recognition and cutting direction
- Kit Includes 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Tight Space Tubing Cutters
- PLASTIC PIPE CUTTER: Makes clean and precise cuts to the length needed on a variety of plastic and multilayer tubing with outer diameters of 1/8 in. to 1-5/8 in. including PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, and rubber hose
- BUILT TO SAVE LABOR: Ratcheting mechanism combined with the innovative blade design work together to reduce the amount of hand force needed to cut through even the toughest of plastic materials
- EFFICIENT AND CONVENIENT: "Burr-less" cutting operation provides a clean square cut while the ergonomic grips on the bottom handle are spaced at 1/2-in. increments for a quick pipe measuring scale
- SIMPLE BLADE CHANGING: X-CEL quick change blade system allows for easy blade changes within seconds without any tools needed and no worries of lost clips or misplaced screws
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: High-quality aluminum build provides long-lasting durability for a long service life that can withstand heavy-duty and daily use
- MINI TUBING AND PIPE CUTTER – Manufactured with high-quality, heavy duty alloy steel, this tube cutter will efficiently cut copper, brass, aluminum and thin steel pipes. This pipe cutter provides a fast, economical way to do a clean cut.
- VERSATILE PIPE CUTTER FOR ALL INDUSTRIES – This copper pipe cutter is suitable for use on construction sites, HVAC and refrigeration, plumbing jobs, manufacturing, heating, decorating or even at garage repair shops
- EASY TO OPERATE – Cut like a BOSS with Loreso manual pipe cutter, Rotate the knob to grip tube, Revolve tube cutter around the pipe, Tighten grip smoothly after each full circle until full cut.
- VARIOUS TUBE CUTS – Cut Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Thin Steel and PVC Pipes with 1/8 to 1 1/8 Inch ( 3-28mm ) Outer Diameter OD.
- STURDY ALUMINUM CAST FRAME – Tube Cutter body is made of light weight and durable Aluminum Casting, Blade is built using CNC machining with most durable and high quality Alloy Steel.
- [Large Cutting Capacity] The cutter can cut 3/16 to 2-inch outer diameter and 1/10-inch thick pipe.
- [Small Cutting Capacity] The cutter can cut 1/8 to 7/8-inch pipes with a maximum thickness of 1/10-inch. It can be used in narrow environments without restrictions.
- [Deburring Tool] The deburring tool is made of solid plastic structure and high-speed steel. It can be quickly, cleanly and conveniently applied to the inner diameters of different pipes.
- [Wide Application] The pipe cutting tool is very suitable for cutting heavy hard materials such as thin stainless steel and all hoses such as aluminum, copper and PVC.
- [High-Quality] The alloy steel cutting wheel and high-grade steel structure after heat treatment are wear-resistant and rust free. The cutter kit has 6 independent bearings to increase the cutting speed. Accurate rolling control makes every cut in the pipe cutting process smoother and more accurate.
- CLOSE QUARTERS TUBING CUTTER: Makes clean and precise cuts on copper, brass, aluminum, and plastic tubing with a small diameter capacity of 3/16 in. to 15/16 in.
- EFFICIENT COMPACT DESIGN: Specifically built for use in restricted spaces to make tight cutting jobs significantly easier and more manageable
- CONVENIENT AND POWERFUL: Features a strong yet lightweight slide and wheel housing for ease of operation and long-lasting durability
- OPTIMAL CONTROL: Large knurled feed screw knob provides users with ultimate cutting pressure control to produce superior clean cuts
- MAXIMUM ACCURACY: Constructed with a high-quality steel cutting wheel for a long life and a spare wheel stored in the knob
- 🌷High Quality:The durable tube cutter is made of manganese steel and high-quality aluminum alloy that is high hardness,good toughness,strength and durable not easily to rust.
- 🌷Wide Application:The tube cutter is commonly used for cutting most kinds of plastic (PVC,CPVC,PPR,PEX,PE,Rubber hose,ect.)and multilayer tubing.Cutting capacity is up to 2-1/2 inch.
- 🌷Safe and convenient for you:Ratchet drive design makes sure auto-locking function in the process of cutting, which protects users away from hurt because blade bounces back.Because of the rubber handle the stainless buckle is not easily to slip off.Buckle the safe lock,the tube cutter will become small to carry or store.
- 🌷Labor-saving:Gear driver,save strength.The ratcheting action allows for easy,one-hand cutting and blade release.
- 🌷Ergonomics handle Design:rubber-made handle is comfortable and powerful which guarantee on long-lasting working.
- Features ratchet gear design, this pipe cutter provide energy-efficient cutting, which can successfully complete the cutting operation with one hand. And with ratchet gear, it can gradually and effectively cut into pipes, prevent the pipe from deforming and crushing.
- Heat-treated blade, sharp edge for burr-free cutting. Coated with Teflon(PTFE) not only has reliable strength but also has waterproof surface for anti-rust.To save space and prevent accidental injury, you can shrink the handles on both sides and lock the safety lock when you not to use it.
- With 2-1/2in(63mm) maximum opening, this cutter is able to cut plastic hose under 2-1/2 inch diameter. Notice: to ensure product durability, do not cut in metal pipes, when using the other hand to hold to ensure that the cutting surface is vertical.
- Heavy duty aluminum handle with spray coated surface can effectively resist corrosion, and prolong product service life.
- Could be a great helper in pipe repair jobs. Especially when you need to cut pipes into the required length, remove damaged sections of pipework before replacement. Fits for PVC, PPR, PE and other plastic hoses cutting.
Picking a pipe cutter will not be difficult anymore. Take the right tool and work smart, that’s all we want from you.
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API