Pipe clamps are a simple way to hold pipes together. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes from U-shaped pipe clamps, C-clamps, G-clamps, or L-shaped pipe clamps. Pipe clamping is an easy DIY project that will save you time and money on your next plumbing repair project.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Pipe Clamps
Besides the top 3 list, there are a lot more different options out there. Let’s take a look at our complete list of the best pipe clamps.
10 Best Pipe Clamps List
- H-Shaped Foot Assembly Stabilizes The Clamp In Two Dimensions Giving Dual-Axis Stability
- Extra High Base Provides Industry Leading Clearance From The Work Surface
- Cast Jaw For Durability
- 2 soft jaw caps are included to prevent damaging materials being clamped
- Zinc plated clutch components, black oxide coated threaded spindle
- Pipe clamp set use with a 3/4” pipe to make a clamp fixture of any length desired.
- 3/4 in pipe clamp with spring lever control locks jaw at any needed location and provides quick release.
- 4 pack 3/4" wood gluing pipe clamp set with heavy duty lead screw.
- Cast iron construction pipe clamp for woodworking.
- Package includes 4 PIECES 3/4 inch pipe clamp.
- Use with a 3/4” pipe to make a clamp fixture of any length desired.
- Spring lever control locks jaw at any needed location and provides quick release.
- Heavy duty lead screw pipe clamp for woodworking.
- Cast iron construction 3/4” pipe clamps.
- Package includes 6 PIECES of 3/4" wood gluing pipe clamp.
- Mpn: BPC-H12
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: Bessey
- H style base prevents clamps from tipping over
- Crank handle clears work surface when opening and closing the jaw on the clamp
- Four plate clutch for high clamping pressure, quick release
- Heavy duty lead screw
- Cast iron construction
- Easy to use. This clamp is limited only by the length of the pipe you supply
- 4 Pcs PACK
- Mpn: 781150
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: Sumner
- Features a special deep-reach head, which allows you to micro-adjust your tightness from the outboard end of your clamp
- Works with any length of 3/4 in. black or galvanized threaded pipe and a 2-1/2 in. reach
- Fixed head can be reversed and clamp can be used as a spreader
- Sliding head operates smoothly with the 5/8" adjusting screw for final tightening
- Multiple-Disc-Clutch for secure hold along pipe
- Pack of Four Plate Clutch For High Clamping Pressure, Quick Release
- Heavy Duty Lead Screw
- Cast Iron Construction
- Easy to Use. This Clamp is Limited Only By The Length Of The Pipe You Supply
- QUALITY AND DURABILITY – These 3/4 inch Snap-On conduit straps are crafted from galvanized steel with a zinc coating that forms a protective layer. With its reinforced rib, this EMT two-hole pipe strap provides extra strength and durability.
- EASY INSTALLATION – These two-hole design snap on conduit straps are extremely simple to use. Simply snap the strap onto your conduit and use screws to secure it onto any surface. They are perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- ACCURATE SIZES – Our Snap-On conduit straps are available in many sizes to fit different pipes, cables, hoses, and tubes. Choose from a selection of 2 inch, 1-1/2 inch, 1-1/4 inch, 1 inch, 3/4 inch, or 1/2 inch sizes.
- VERSATILE – These snap-on straps can be used for a wide variety of tubes or pipes that range anywhere between EMT conduits to non-insulated ferrule.
- ABOUT US - Airmont Products manufactures a fine line of top-quality electrical supplies. Our EMT snap-on pipe straps are especially recognized as being durable, versatile, and easy to install. Customer satisfaction is our priority. Let us know how you liked this product!
- 3/4-inch pony pipe clamp fixture
- Mounts on any 3/4-inch pipe; features crank-type handle and 1-3/4-inch square clamp faces
- Hardened steel construction with baked enamel fish with no holes, rivets, or notches
- Includes 2-pieced pony pipe clamp
- 5.2 by 2 by 8.5-inches; 2.8-pounds; lifetime warranty
Picking a pipe clamp will not be difficult anymore. Take the right tool and work smart, that’s all we want from you.
Last update on 2022-07-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API