We are on the hunt for the best power angle grinder. We have narrowed it down to the top ten lists for you to choose from. All the grinders have different characteristics, pros, and cons. Let’s take a look at our list.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Power Angle Grinders
Now that you have seen our top 3 list. Let’s take a look at the complete list of best power angle grinders available out there.
10 Best Power Angle Grinders List
- Brushless motor of the angle grinder requires no brush changes.
- DEWALT grinder's brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the metal grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- Next Generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor of angle grinder provides the best power to weight/size ratio available
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the metal grinder
- Oversized brushes of this DEWALT angle grinder provide 2 times brush life over previous model (D28402)
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Durable 7.5-amp motor of the angle grinder powers through jobsite tasks with ease
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity of the metal grinder
- 3-position adjustable side handle of hand grinder allows greater control in multiple positions
- Soft grip handle improves user comfort and control
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Angle grinder gets up to 54% more power when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- Kickback Brake of DEWALT angle grinder engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel and shut off the grinder when a bind-up occurs.
- E-CLUTCH shuts down the motor of DEWALT angle grinder in under a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* and FLEXVOLT Batteries
- E-Switch Protection requires the trigger switch to be cycled (turned off and on) in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shutdowns to restart
- PADDLE SWITCH: You can activate this grinder easily, even when you’re wearing thick work gloves, thanks to the paddle switch design
- DEBRIS BAFFLES: An “L” shape molding near the grinding wheel picks up debris and prevents it from clogging up the tool’s internal components
- TOOL-FREE GUARD: The guard is easily adjustable. All it takes is the push of a button, and you can have the guard adjusted for a variety of cutting applications at different angles
- 3-POSITION SIDE HANDLE: Work with maximum stability with the help of the plastic handle, included in this kit
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This Milwaukee power tool works with M18 18v lithium ion Milwaukee batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
- Angle Grinder
- on board wrench storage
- Tool-Free Guard Change
- Angle grinder has 9,000 RPM Rating
- DEWALT angle grinder comes with 13-amp motor
- Dust Ejection System of the metal grinder provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter through the air intake vents.
- Electric brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 2 seconds or less for maximum productivity
- Active feedback-sensing technology (aft) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Variable speed control dial allows Manual RPM adjustment (3, 000-8, 500) to match the speed to the application
- Powerful 11 AMP motor delivers more output and 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Large paddle switch allows for power start press points at multiple grip positions
- Narrow barrel grip design allows for increased hand comfort while operating
- No lock-on power switch; Features a two stage power lock-off switch to start the grinder
- Integrated tethering loop can be attached to lanyards when working at heights or on a lift
- Imported from: Mexico
- POWER TOOLS
- Commercial Brand: DEWALT
Now that you have seen our complete list of power angle grinders, hopefully, it will be easier for you to choose the right one.
Last update on 2023-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API