The best bench vises on the market are a must-have for any woodworking enthusiast. From clamping, holding, and shaping items to securing them in place during cutting, these vises are an integral part of your workshop. When looking for the perfect vise, there are a few key features to look out for that will help you find one that is right for you.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Bench Vises
Besides the top 3 list, there are a lot more different options out there. Let’s take a look at our complete list of the best bench vises.
10 Best Bench Vises List
- DURABILITY: Have castings with a 30,000 PSI gray cast iron body built for rugged use and extended life.
- SECURE HOLD: Capable of mounting to the bench with 4 mounting posts providing more stability and secure hold
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: Base can swivel 360 degrees with double lockdown for quick and easy positioning
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Product is built to last. Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects.
- PERFORMANCE: Has built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes and rubber pinch safety guards
- Jaw Width: 6" (15cm); Jaw Opening: 5" (12.5cm); Throat Depth: 2.7" (6.7cm); Smooth polished steel anvil size: 3.5x3.5"(9x9cm) for forming and shaping work
- Medium-duty cast iron construction (30,000 PSI tensile strength) with a blue powder-coated finish, 29.7 pounds weight (13.5kg). Durable and sturdy
- 120-degree swivel base featuring dual lock-down nuts allows rotating the vise to position workpiece, 3 mounting holes anchor vise securely to a workbench
- Replaceable microgroove tooth steel jaws grip workpieces without slipping, great for clamping and fixing
- Workshop 6" vise is designed for all-purpose home and garage use, woodworking, assembly, and general maintenance, sure grip and high quality
- 🏆【Unique Multifunctional】Not only can this vise be screwed firmly to the workbench or table with screws, but also it can also be conveniently clamped on the workbench. Versatile and durable, this vise is perfect for a plethora of work surfaces.
- ☝️【One-Click Position】Press on the quick release button, and push the jaws together to quickly position and clamp. No need to turn the screws to tighten! No worrying about machine accuracy deviation!
- 🔮【360° Rotation】Built with a 360 degree swivel base, this work bench vise is perfect for use with a variety of clamping angles for versatility. Smooth guide rail makes both the screw and handle use smooth and effortless.
- 🧰【Universal Vise】Maximum opening of jaw is up to 2.5'', jaw width 3.3''. Base clamping range increased to 4'' for various thicknesses. Designed for home, workshop, professional use, general purpose and light work, and ideal for woodworking, cutting conduit, drilling, gluing, metalworking, sanding or planing, sawing, and more!
- 💌【High Quality】Made of high-grade cast steel - The surface is sprayed to enhance corrosion-resistance and to make it more smooth to the touch. The jaw is hardened and hammered to increase its hardness and strength, providing long-lasting durability and reliable grip.
- Casting Clamp Force: 7,000 Lbs. And Torque Rating: 165 Ft-Lb
- Durable Rotating Head Constructed In 60,000 Psi Ductile Iron, Stationary Body Cast In 30,000 Psi Cast (Grey) Iron
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7Cm) X Jaw Opening: 4-7/8" (12.4Cm) X Throat Depth: 3" (7.6Cm) X Pipe Capacity: 0.5"D X 2.5"D (1.3 X 6.4Cm)
- 360 Degrees Rotating Head For Clamping Material At Any Angle
- Home Work Shop Vise, Woodworking, Assembly, General Maintenance
- Jaw Width: 4-1/2" (11.4Cm) X Jaw Opening: 3" (7.6Cm) X Throat Depth: 2.4" (6.1Cm)
- Holds 0. 6" D To 1. 85" D Pipes And Tubes (1. 5Cm X 4. 7Cm)
- 30, 000 Psi Cast Iron Construction, Blue Power Coat Finish
- IDEAL POSITIONING: 360° swivel base has dual lockdowns.
- VERSATILE USE: Two large anvil work surfaces for forming and shaping materials.
- ADAPTABLE CLAMPING: Built-in pipe jaws handle a range of pipe sizes.
- PLENTY OF CAPACITY: Jaw opening expands to 14-1/2".
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Covered by Wilton's lifetime warranty.
- Multi-Jaw Function - The Multi-Jaw can fit flat material and pipe or tube work you have. The jaws are anti-slipping, meaning no slipping, no scratching and no injuries from wayward tools.
- Strong Iron Construction - The 4-1/2" vise bench has an industrial strength gray iron construction and is best suited to be used and to take one hell of a beating.
- Very Stable Bench Vise - It is so easy to install on your bench, so simple in fact that any idiot could do it. It is strong and stable and perfect for home bench use or for small workshops. It is perfect for small projects and is highly adept at securing tools for sharpening and such.
- Swivel Feature - The jaws are a fantastic 240 degree swivel design. It also features a swivel base, and allows an ever greater degree of accuracy while you are working with a hand tool as there is no need to keep inserting and removing the piece you are working on.
- Large Anvil Area - The strong design comes in even handier when you take the anvil-back into consideration. Throat Depth: 2-11/32 inch(5.9cm), Jaw Opening: 4-1/4 inch(11.1cm), Jaw Width: 4.5 inch(11.4cm). Creates up to 2204 lbs. of clamping force
- QUICK SETUP: Indexed at 30 degree increments for quick set up
- STRONG GRIP: Replaceable hardened steel jaws with a serrated pattern ensure grip and a long life
- 360 DEGREE ROTATING HEAD: Can clamp material at any angle
- PERFORMANCE: Has built-in pipe jaws and a V-jaw to easily hold round objects vertically
- SWIVELING multi axis vise body allows for superior range of motion while objects remain securely orientated in numerous positions. Left 40 degrees, Right 40 degrees, Back 50 degrees, Front 90 degrees.
- LEVELING Knob allows for six degrees of side-to-side micro adjustment for optimal scope or accessory leveling and more.
- FAST adjust hand crank, speed cam ball and socket locking lever and articulating ball joint make this bench vice the most versatile rotational work bench vise made
- LOCKING PIN intersects and locks the ball and socket joint providing superior leverage for rock solid high torque projects
- REVERSIBLE steel jaw plates and 2 in 1 non-marring reversible jaw sleeves protects while holding objects safely and securely for a variety of hands-free tasks.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Made of ductile iron which increases the durability and longevity, this table vise is designed to be used in a tough environment. Jaws Width: 5'' / 132 mm, Jaws Opening: 5'' / 132 mm, Throat Depth: 3'' / 76 mm.
- Sufficient Clamping Capacity: The built-in jaws are grooved for enhanced grip and allow for easy clamping of pipe and other rounded material. It is designed to withstand the clamping force(30Kn).
- 360 Degrees Rotation: The head of the vise can be rotated by 360 degrees for extra versatility, and the swivel base of the vise allows for optimal work placement and flexibility.
- Precision & Hardness: Polishing lead screw and guide rail are upgraded to achieve high precision and high hardness. The workbench vise can clamp and tighten quickly and smoothly after precise grinding.
- Multifunctional Tool: Widely used in the industry or household. Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, clamping, and fixing, etc.
Picking a bench vise will not be difficult anymore. Take the right tool and work smart, that’s all we want from you.
Last update on 2022-06-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API