The best bench vises on the market are a must-have for any woodworking enthusiast. From clamping, holding, and shaping items to securing them in place during cutting, these vises are an integral part of your workshop. When looking for the perfect vise, there are a few key features to look out for that will help you find one that is right for you.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Bench Vises
Besides the top 3 list, there are a lot more different options out there. Let’s take a look at our complete list of the best bench vises.
10 Best Bench Vises List
- 🏆【Unique Multifunctional】Not only can this vise be screwed firmly to the workbench or table with screws, but also it can also be conveniently clamped on the workbench. Versatile and durable, this vise is perfect for a plethora of work surfaces.
- ☝️【One-Click Position】Press on the quick release button, and push the jaws together to quickly position and clamp. No need to turn the screws to tighten! No worrying about machine accuracy deviation!
- 👌【360° Rotation】Built with a 360 degree swivel base, this work bench vise is perfect for use with a variety of clamping angles for versatility. Smooth guide rail makes both the screw and handle use smooth and effortless.
- 🧰【Universal Vise】Maximum opening of jaw is up to 2.5'', jaw width 3.3''. Base clamping range increased to 4'' for various thicknesses. Designed for home, workshop, professional use, general purpose and light work, and ideal for woodworking, cutting conduit, drilling, gluing, metalworking, sanding or planing, sawing, and more!
- 👍【High Quality】Made of high-grade cast steel - The surface is sprayed to enhance corrosion-resistance and to make it more smooth to the touch. The jaw is hardened and hammered to increase its hardness and strength, providing long-lasting durability and reliable grip.
- Jaw width: 4.5 inch ,Throat Depth 3 inch, Max opening 4.3 inch
- Easy installation: light structure perfect fit home workshop. easy to installation and dismantling on workshop, improved base design to reduce lateral movement
- Rotation base design: Easy lock at any angle within 240-Degree, bring operation and positioning simpler and flexible
- Professional function designed: Comprehensive functions include woodworking and metalworking such as sanding, gluing, sawing
- Large Anvil Operation Area：Anvil operation area is 1.93x1.97 inch (4.9x5.0cm) strong iron material, smooth and flat surface, large operation area can meet various striking requirementssawyer, drilling, and gluing assistant
- Jaw width:125mm(5"), Opening: 125mm(5"), Throat Depth: 67mm(2.6"), Clamp force: at least 5500lbs
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, stationary body and floating body are all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise
- Great for clamping and fixing workpiece: Higher clamping force; Longer opening; Bigger anvil; Deeper throat depth; Wider jaw; Round workpiece clamping; Microgroove tooth space for better grip; 360 degree swivel base providing unlimited clamping space
- Perfect Dual-Purpose Vises: This 5" vise is suitable for both industrial and DIY home use. The front jaw can be rotated by 360 degree, more convenient for clamping works
- Home Work Shop Vise, Woodworking, Assembly, General Maintenance
- Jaw Width: 4-1/2" (11.4Cm) X Jaw Opening: 3" (7.6Cm) X Throat Depth: 2.4" (6.1Cm)
- Holds 0. 6" D To 1. 85" D Pipes And Tubes (1. 5Cm X 4. 7Cm)
- 30, 000 Psi Cast Iron Construction, Blue Power Coat Finish
- DURABILITY: Have castings with a 30,000 PSI gray cast iron body built for rugged use and extended life.
- SECURE HOLD: Capable of mounting to the bench with 4 mounting posts providing more stability and secure hold
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: Base can swivel 360 degrees with double lockdown for quick and easy positioning
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Product is built to last. Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects.
- PERFORMANCE: Has built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes and rubber pinch safety guards
- BENCH VISE: This vise features a heavy reinforced 4-lug base, polished anvil & anvil horn for shaping, swivel lock leaver, permanent pipe jaws, replaceable hardened steel jaw faces & a heavy-duty machined spindle & hand.
- HIGH QUALITY: With its 270-degree swivel base & powder coated finish our product is perfect for your heavy hardware woodwork. Attach it to your workbench in the garage & work with ease.
- MADE TO LAST: Our durable and long-lasting tools help you with home, garage & industrial projects. With professional-grade quality, easily repair & fix issues with our tool cabinet essentials.
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We engineer a range of bolt cutters, clamps, chisels, folding carts, hammers, pliers, saws, screwdrivers, tape measures, utility knives, vises, bolt cutters, saws & wrenches.
- SUPERIOR INSTRUMENTS: Olympia Tools provides quality & innovative hand & specialty tools, tool accessories & outdoor equipment for construction, woodworking, mechanical maintenance & home repair.
- Jaw Width: 6" (15cm); Jaw Opening: 5" (12.5cm); Throat Depth: 2.7" (6.7cm); Smooth polished steel anvil size: 3.5x3.5"(9x9cm) for forming and shaping work
- Medium-duty cast iron construction (30,000 PSI tensile strength) with a blue powder-coated finish, 29.7 pounds weight (13.5kg). Durable and sturdy
- 120-degree swivel base featuring dual lock-down nuts allows rotating the vise to position workpiece, 3 mounting holes anchor vise securely to a workbench
- Replaceable microgroove tooth steel jaws grip workpieces without slipping, great for clamping and fixing
- Workshop 6" vise is designed for all-purpose home and garage use, woodworking, assembly, and general maintenance, sure grip and high quality
- Data:Net weight 3.7 lbs, Maximum width of jaw opening 3.0 inch, Jaw width 2.75 inch;
- Wide range of applications: V60 vise is ideal for small parts such as home, jewelry, hobbies, model making, electronics, etc., providing clamping for light applications. Round, square and other shaped part can be processed;
- Flexible use: Rotate the control handle to rotate the vise body to the desired position, and move the rotary control handle to firmly fix the vise body. The vise body can be rotated 360° on its base, even if you are used to the left hand, there will be no hindrance. It is very convenient to disassemble and install;
- Durable: The jaws are quenched and normalized to increase the hardness and toughness of the jaws and are durable;
- Non-slip design: The anti-slip texture on the inner side of the jaws increases the clamping force of the jaws, and does not slip; it lays a good foundation for your smooth completion.
- Jaw width:165.1mm(6.5"), Opening: 150mm(6"), Throat Depth: 97mm(3.8"), Anvil:3.1x2.9in
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000, bench vise can withstand a tough environment
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of the bench vise. Pipe jaw can clamp a round workpiece
- More flexible: with 210 degrees rotating base, large anvil and corrosion resistant handle
- Perfect Dual-Purpose Vises: This 6.5" vise is suitable for both industrial and DIY home use
- HOME VISE: Net weight 3.62 lbs, Maximum width of jaw opening 3.0 inch, Jaw width 2.75 inch;
- EASY TO INSTALL: This bench vise can be installed on the edge of all kinds of desktops. The table board up to 2.4 inches thick can be clamped. Convenient and quick to install and remove;
- PROTECT TABLE TOP: During installation, there is no need for punching on the table, with 2 rubber washers to prevent table scratch and 2 jaw washers for protection of the parts (To ensure good use of rubber gaskets, please refer to the product picture before use. Adjust the fixing chin to a larger opening first, then install the rubber washer in the planned corresponding position, secure it in the end);
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: This vise can hold a variety of parts，O-shape Swivel base allows vise rotating up to 360-Degree, Even if you are left-handed, you can rotate the vise to the position that suits your work;
- TIPS: Please carefully browse our product photos to understand the size of each part of the vise before place an order. We promise you that if you have any dissatisfaction with this product, you can enjoy the refund or exchange service at any time without any reason.We welcome you to contact us at any time, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
Picking a bench vise will not be difficult anymore. Take the right tool and work smart, that’s all we want from you.
Last update on 2022-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API