The best bench vises on the market are a must-have for any woodworking enthusiast. From clamping, holding, and shaping items to securing them in place during cutting, these vises are an integral part of your workshop. When looking for the perfect vise, there are a few key features to look out for that will help you find one that is right for you.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Bench Vises
Besides the top 3 list, there are a lot more different options out there. Let’s take a look at our complete list of the best bench vises.
10 Best Bench Vises List
- HOME VISE: Is the perfect tool for your home workshop. Made from heavy duty 30,000 PSI Gray Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: Jaw Width: 4.5" x Jaw Opening: 3" x Throat Depth: 2.6" x Pipe Capacity: Min 0.6” D x Max 1.85". Mounting hardware is not included.
- SWIVEL BASE: Vise head rotates 240° and equipped with a large 3.5" x 2.7" (8.9CM X 6.9CM) anvil work surface.
- HOW TO USE: Make sure vise is securely mounted to the workbench and the swivel base lock is secure. Open the vise by turning the vise handle counterclockwise. Place item between the serrated jaws. Close the vise by turning the vise handle clockwise until the item is snug in the serrated jaws, continue to tighten until you can no longer move item. Don't over tighten as this may damage item and/or the vise. When finished working on the item, turn screw handle counterclockwise to release the item.
- YOST VISES QUALITY: Every Yost Vises tool is engineered to have high standards of quality, strength, and durability. We value quality over quantity and manufacture products that are safe and easy to use. We offer lifetime tech support to back our quality guarantee.
- 【Rotary Locking Base】 360 degree double locking swivel base to meet the needs of various angles during processing, making it more efficient and convenient to use.
- 【Sturdy Material】Made of cast iron and steel material, strong impact resistance, the jaws adopt forging process, after heat treatment, the clamping force is strong.
- 【Big Striking anvil】 Oversized striking anvil make the operation easy, knock resistant, durable.
- 【Easy installation】 Heavy Duty Bench Vise is light structure perfect fit home workshop. easy to installation and dismantling on workshop, improved base design to reduce lateral movement.
- 【Widely Used】 Great for wood, plastic, light metal working and jewelry DIY projects such as crafts, model building, electronics and more.
- 🏆【Unique Multifunction】Not only can this vise be screwed firmly to the workbench or table with screws, but also it can also be conveniently clamped on the workbench. 🧐Pls Make sure only real shop is WideGx before adding it! Versatile and durable, this vise is perfect for a plethora of work surfaces.
- ☝️【One-Click Position】Press on the quick release button, and push the jaws together to quickly position and clamp. No need to turn the screws to tighten! No worrying about machine accuracy deviation!
- 👌【360° Rotation】Built with a 360 degree swivel base, this work bench vise is perfect for use with a variety of clamping angles for versatility. Smooth guide rail makes both the screw and handle use smooth and effortless.
- ✌️【Universal Vise】Maximum opening of jaw is up to 2.5'', jaw width 3.3''. Base clamping range increased to 4'' for various thicknesses. Designed for home, workshop, professional use, general purpose and light work, and ideal for woodworking, cutting conduit, drilling, gluing, metalworking, sanding or planing, sawing, and more!
- 👍【High Quality】Made of high-grade cast steel - The surface is sprayed to enhance corrosion-resistance and to make it more smooth to the touch. The jaw is hardened and hammered to increase its hardness and strength, providing long-lasting durability and reliable grip.
- 【Table vise data 】：Vise weight 3.5lb, the maximum of jaw 3inch, Jaw width: 3inch, the maximum of clamp workbench 3.7inch.
- 【Dual-Purpose Combined Vise】：Flexible use, 2 in 1, you can quickly clamp the table or use screws to fix it on the workbench, which can easily handle various scenes.
- 【High Quality】Adopted premium cast steel material,jaw has highly toughness ,Electroplated screw are not easy to rust，Equipped with jaw rubber pad to avoid damaging items.
- 【Wide range of use】Suitable for all kinds of scenes such as model making, jewelry, small parts, woodworking, cutting conduit, drilling, gluing, metalworking, sanding or planing, sawing，etc.
- 【The best service】you can buy products with peace of mind, if you are not satisfied with the products, you can contact us at any time, we will give you a satisfactory solution.
- Special edition black powder coat paint resists scratches and provides a tough durable surface
- 180° swivel base with lockdown allows for quick and easy positioning
- Built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes
- Hardened steel replaceable jaw inserts are machine serrated for a safe and secure grip under maximum torque
- Large anvil work surface for forming and shaping materials
- 【Universal 4.5 Inch Bench Vise】: Maximum opening of jaw is up to 4.3inch/11cm, jaw length 4.5inch/11.5cm, throat depth 2.4inch/6cm, clamping force: 10KN; this bench vise fits most workbench, and kinds of thickness of tables. 0.6cm/0.23inch thickened jaw provides long-term durability and heavyduty gripping.
- 【Heavy Duty Casting】: Made of high strength ductile iron and chrome-plated spindle and nuts, durable for long-term use and reliable to grip. The jaw adopts quenching and re-fire technology to increase its hardness and strength. Non-slip textured surface increases the grip force of jaw, which firmly holds the material, save time and effort when you work.
- 【260 Degree Swivel Base with Dual Locking Nuts】: Built in 260 dergree swivel base, perfect for a wide range of clamping angles. Even if you are a left-hander, you can rotate the vise to the position that suits your work. The dual locking nuts helps to clamp the work piece properly.
- 【Magnetic Vise Jaw Pads with Multi Grooves】: Packaged with 125mm rubber vise jaw covers, can be used on any metal vise for holding wood, metal, plastic, tubing, threaded items, safely protecting any flat or round product. Provide three kinds of angle for clamping items: 60°, horizontal angle, vertical angle. Please refer to the picture for angle diameter.
- 【Wide Applications】: This bench vise is designed for home, workshop, professional use, general purpose and light work, ideal for woodworking, cutting conduit, drilling, gluing, metalworking, sanding or planing, sawing, etc. It can be used indoors or outdoors. Convenient and quick to install on or remove from kinds of workbench.
- POWERFUL AND RICH JAW CONFIGURATIONS: The extra multi-functional jaws add 10 screw holes and 4 clamping posts to help you handle delicate irregularities easily. Two jaw washers are used for protection of the parts of golf clubs, watches, jewelry and other valuables without damage. High quality and strong steel jaws for common use are widely applied to woodworking, metalworking, cutting conduit, drilling, gluing, sanding, planning, sawing and so on.
- DUAL-PURPOSE COMBINATION : This vise can be screwed firmly to the workbench or table with screws, it can also be conveniently clamped on the workbench as well. Base clamping range increases to 4 inch(100mm) , suitable for workbenches of various thicknesses, which is designed for home, workshop, professional use, general purpose and light work.
- ONE-CLICK POSITION : Press on the quick release button, and push the jaws together to be quick position and clamp, no need to turn the screw to move slowly. Don’t worry about machine accuracy deviation! The product adds the locking function, you can use safely, don't have to worry about the sliding jaws on the threaded spindle fall off.
- 360° ROTATION : This vise can fix a variety of parts，O-shape Swivel base allows vise rotating up to 360-Degree, even if you are left-handed, you can rotate the vise to the position that fits for your work;
- COMMON TABLE VISE : Net weight is 5 pounds. Maximum opening of jaw is up to 2.44 inches, and jaw width is 3.3 inches. It is made of high-grade cast steel. The surface is sprayed to enhance corrosion-resistance and to make it more smooth. The jaw is hardened and hammered to increase its hardness and strength, which provides long-lasting durability and reliable grip.
- Built to Last: The swivel vise is forged from sturdy 60,000 PSI ductile iron, with a powder coating on the surface for a rust-proof finish. High-quality nuts and screws increase durability. Replaceable serrated jaw plates are made of premium carbon steel for superior grip. Go above and beyond and knock out all those tough projects!
- Large Anvil Area: The strong design comes in handier when you take the 2.9" x 3" anvil into consideration. Jaw Width: 6" / 15.2 cm. Jaw Opening: 5.9" / 15 cm. Throat Depth: 3.5"/ 8.8 cm. Creates up to 20 k.N / 4496 lbs of clamping force.
- Considerate Vise Kit: The updated accessories of this vise are now more thoughtful than ever! Comes with a set of nuts, screws, a manual, and magnetic jaw pads for hassle-free installation. No need to purchase extra fittings. They can be easily installed on your bench upon arrival. Set up and get to work!
- Adapt to Any Situation: The base can rotate an entire 360°. You can choose to tighten it in any direction you need to work at your fingertips. It allows an ever greater degree of accuracy as there is no need to keep inserting and removing the piece you are working on.
- Multifunctional Sturdy Jaw: The multi-jaw fits both flat material and pipe or tube workpiece. Pipe Clamping Diameter: 0.6"-2.9" / 1.5-7.4 cm. It is perfect for small projects and is highly adept at securing tools for sharpening, grinding, cutting, tapping, etc.
- Jaw Width: 125mm (5"), Jaw Opening: 125mm (5"), Throat Depth: 67mm (2.6"), Clamp Force: at least 5500 lbs (24 k.N), Item Weight: 33 lbs
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material upgrated, stationary body and floating body of DT08125A vise are all made from industrial-strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000
- More Clamping Options: DT08125A bench vise is equiped with 3 sets of well-machined jaws: replaceable top jaws with microgroove tooth, built in pipe jaws(φ 3/5" -2 1/2") and V-jaws, secure grip and smooth slide
- More Versatile and Flexible: The 360-degrees rotating front head and swivel base enable easy clamping of objects at any angle, making bench vice more efficient to work on complex workpiece
- Multifunctional Dual-Purpose Vise: The 5inch vise is suitable for both industrial and DIY home use. You can perform a range of tasks including grinding, cutting, and tapping work on the large reinforced anvil. Easily mounted and solid lockdown
- Heavy Duty Bench Vise: The Pony bench vise feature swivel bases with dual lock nuts, replaceable hardened steel serrated jaw faces, large ground and polished anvils, permanent pipe jaws which allow you to easily hold pipe and large forming horns.
- Dimensions: Jaw width: 5 Inch; Throat depth: 2-5/8 Inch; Jaw opening: 5 Inch; Anvil work surface size: 3-5/32 Inch long and 2-9/16 Inch width.
- Vertically & Horizontally 360-Degree Swivel: You can adjust the rotation of the ductile cast iron base and front jaw with 360-degree efficient design, which makes them stronger than comparable vises of similar weight.
- 5512 lbs Clamping Force: Heavy cold-formed steel channel beams cover and protect the screws of these vises and add to their great strength, clamping force is up to 5512 lbs.
- Multipurpose Vise: Mounting this pony bench vise, and then you can do the work on the flat jaw, pipe jaw and anvil, such as grinding, cutting, Gluing, Sawing, Sanding, etc.
Picking a bench vise will not be difficult anymore. Take the right tool and work smart, that’s all we want from you.
Last update on 2023-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API