The best bench vises on the market are a must-have for any woodworking enthusiast. From clamping, holding, and shaping items to securing them in place during cutting, these vises are an integral part of your workshop. When looking for the perfect vise, there are a few key features to look out for that will help you find one that is right for you.
Quick View (Our Top 3): Best Bench Vises
Besides the top 3 list, there are a lot more different options out there. Let’s take a look at our complete list of the best bench vises.
10 Best Bench Vises List
- Built to Last: The swivel vise is forged from sturdy cast iron, with a powder coating on the surface for a rust-proof finish. High-quality nuts and screws increase durability. Replaceable serrated jaw plates are made of premium carbon steel for superior grip. Go above and beyond and knock out all those tough projects!
- Large Anvil Area: The strong design comes in handier when you take the 1.9" x 1.7"/ 4.8 x 4.3 cm anvil into consideration. Jaw Width: 4.5"/ 11.5 cm. Jaw Opening: 3.3"/ 8.5 cm. Throat Depth: 2.3"/ 5.9 cm. Creates large clamping force during your work.
- Considerate Vise Kit: The updated accessories of this vise are now more thoughtful than ever! Comes with a set of nuts, screws and a manual for hassle-free installation. No need to purchase extra fittings. They can be easily installed on your bench upon arrival. Set up and get to work!
- Adapt to Any Situation: The base can rotate an entire 240°. You can choose to tighten it in any direction you need to work at your fingertips. Allows an ever greater degree of accuracy as there is no need to keep inserting and removing the piece you are working on.
- Multifunctional Sturdy Jaw: The multi-jaw fits both flat material and pipe or tube workpiece. Pipe Clamping Diameter: 0.6"-1.8" / 1.5-4.5 cm. It is perfect for small projects and is highly adept at securing tools for sharpening, grinding, cutting, tapping, etc.
- HOME VISE: Net weight 3.31 lbs, Maximum width of jaw opening 2.5 inch, Jaw width 2.0 inch;
- EASY TO INSTALL: This bench vise can be installed on the edge of all kinds of desktops. The table board up to 2.4 inches thick can be clamped. Convenient and quick to install and remove;
- PROTECT TABLE TOP: During installation, there is no need for punching on the table, with 2 rubber washers to prevent table scratch and 2 jaw washers for protection of the parts (To ensure good use of rubber gaskets, please refer to the product picture before use. Adjust the fixing chin to a larger opening first, then install the rubber washer in the planned corresponding position, secure it in the end);
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: This vise can hold a variety of parts，O-shape Swivel base allows vise rotating up to 360-Degree, Even if you are left-handed, you can rotate the vise to the position that suits your work;
- TIPS: Please carefully browse our product photos to understand the size of each part of the vise before place an order. We promise you that if you have any dissatisfaction with this product, you can enjoy the refund or exchange service at any time without any reason.We welcome you to contact us at any time, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
- Jaw width: 4.5 inch ,Throat Depth 3 inch, Max opening 4.3 inch
- Easy installation: light structure perfect fit home workshop. easy to installation and dismantling on workshop, improved base design to reduce lateral movement
- Rotation base design: Easy lock at any angle within 240-Degree, bring operation and positioning simpler and flexible
- Professional function designed: Comprehensive functions include woodworking and metalworking such as sanding, gluing, sawing
- Large Anvil Operation Area：Anvil operation area is 1.93x1.97 inch (4.9x5.0cm) strong iron material, smooth and flat surface, large operation area can meet various striking requirementssawyer, drilling, and gluing assistant
- The Table Vise will not deform even under high pressure, the vise is made of cast aluminum, the jaws are made of hardened high-carbon steel alloy, and the movable parts are made of precision milled heat-treated chromium plate carbon steel.
- Jaws are 3" x 3/4" / 79mm x 17mm with a 2" / 51mm opening, the clip has a wide enough opening for any workbench or table.
- Adjustable and rotates to any possible angle, rubber Jaws for no scratch and firm clamping, enabling you to lock the workpiece in any position.
- Rubber on the jaws can be removed to reveal a cross pattern for use on wire/rods, The overall design of pliers has laid a good foundation for the smooth completion of your work.
- Lightweight, small vise, easy operation, Ideal for holding small parts in Jewelry, Hobby, Model making, Electronics and more.
- MULTI-JAW DESIGN - Versatile 4.5" bench vise offers multi-jaw function, perfectly clamping both flat and round materials without causing surface damage. Ideal for woodworking, welding, and more.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Industrial-strength, crafted from premium gray iron, this workbench tool ensures longevity even with heavy-duty use. A robust choice for any shop or home setup.
- USER-FRIENDLY INSTALL - Whether a pro or novice, easily set up this bench clamp on your table or workbench. It offers a stable base for any drill, press, or milling tasks.
- PRECISE SWIVEL - Featuring a 240-degree swivel locking base, this precision vise guarantees accurate work. With Throat Depth of 2-11/32 inches, Jaw Opening of 3-3/4 inches, and width of 4.5 inches; it's designed for optimal functionality.
- MAGNETIC JAW PAD - This kit includes 4-inch thermoplastic polyurethane jaw covers with a special diamond pattern, ensuring grip and product safety. Magnetic design fits a variety of vises, providing ultimate protection during clamping.
- Jaw Width: 114.3mm (4.5"), Jaw Opening: 127mm (5"), Throat Depth: 66mm (2.6"), Clamping Force: 6600 lbs (30kN)
- Ductile Iron Bench Vise: Material upgrated, Forward CR40A vise is all made from sturdy heavy duty PSI 60,000 ductile iron, built for rugged use and extended life
- More Clamping Options: CR40A bench vice is equiped with 2 sets of jaws: replaceable serrated flat jaws with slot jaws, built in pipe jaws(φ 1/2"- 3 1/2"), secure grip and smooth slide
- More Versatile and Flexible: The 210-degree lockdown swivel base enable easy clamping of objects for your needs, making bench vice more efficient to work on complex workpiece
- Multifunctional: The 4inch vise is popular for professional choose. Large anvil work surface. Easily mounted and solid lockdown
- Special edition black powder coat paint resists scratches and provides a tough durable surface
- 180° swivel base with lockdown allows for quick and easy positioning
- Built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes
- Hardened steel replaceable jaw inserts are machine serrated for a safe and secure grip under maximum torque
- Large anvil work surface for forming and shaping materials
- HOME VISE: Is the perfect tool for your home workshop. Made from heavy duty 30,000 PSI Gray Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: Jaw Width: 4.5" x Jaw Opening: 3" x Throat Depth: 2.6" x Pipe Capacity: Min 0.6” D x Max 1.85". Mounting hardware is not included.
- SWIVEL BASE: Vise head rotates 240° and equipped with a large 3.5" x 2.7" (8.9CM X 6.9CM) anvil work surface.
- HOW TO USE: Make sure vise is securely mounted to the workbench and the swivel base lock is secure. Open the vise by turning the vise handle counterclockwise. Place item between the serrated jaws. Close the vise by turning the vise handle clockwise until the item is snug in the serrated jaws, continue to tighten until you can no longer move item. Don't over tighten as this may damage item and/or the vise. When finished working on the item, turn screw handle counterclockwise to release the item.
- YOST VISES QUALITY: Every Yost Vises tool is engineered to have high standards of quality, strength, and durability. We value quality over quantity and manufacture products that are safe and easy to use. We offer lifetime tech support to back our quality guarantee.
- 【Rotary Locking Base】 360 degree double locking swivel base to meet the needs of various angles during processing, making it more efficient and convenient to use.
- 【Sturdy Material】Made of cast iron and steel material, strong impact resistance, the jaws adopt forging process, after heat treatment, the clamping force is strong.
- 【Big Striking anvil】 Oversized striking anvil make the operation easy, knock resistant, durable.
- 【Easy installation】 Heavy Duty Bench Vise is light structure perfect fit home workshop. easy to installation and dismantling on workshop, improved base design to reduce lateral movement.
- 【Widely Used】 Great for wood, plastic, light metal working and jewelry DIY projects such as crafts, model building, electronics and more.
- 🏆【Unique Multifunction】Not only can this vise be screwed firmly to the workbench or table with screws, but also it can also be conveniently clamped on the workbench. 🧐Pls Make sure only real shop is WideGx before adding it! Versatile and durable, this vise is perfect for a plethora of work surfaces.
- ☝️【One-Click Position】Press on the quick release button, and push the jaws together to quickly position and clamp. No need to turn the screws to tighten! No worrying about machine accuracy deviation!
- 👌【360° Rotation】Built with a 360 degree swivel base, this work bench vise is perfect for use with a variety of clamping angles for versatility. Smooth guide rail makes both the screw and handle use smooth and effortless.
- ✌️【Universal Vise】Maximum opening of jaw is up to 2.5'', jaw width 3.3''. Base clamping range increased to 4'' for various thicknesses. Designed for home, workshop, professional use, general purpose and light work, and ideal for woodworking, cutting conduit, drilling, gluing, metalworking, sanding or planing, sawing, and more!
- 👍【High Quality】Made of high-grade cast steel - The surface is sprayed to enhance corrosion-resistance and to make it more smooth to the touch. The jaw is hardened and hammered to increase its hardness and strength, providing long-lasting durability and reliable grip.
Picking a bench vise will not be difficult anymore. Take the right tool and work smart, that’s all we want from you.
Last update on 2024-02-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API